Linux - Live TV does'nt work anymore after update
Hello,

Xbmc compiled from this sources: https://github.com/da-anda/xbmc/tree/3d
PVR addons from this sources: https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons

Result: Live tv doesn't work at all. There is only black screen/no sound. Backend is tvheadend. Any help?

xbmc.log file: http://pastebin.com/qF9gztcz
i won't even look at the log with that combination of sources
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
and no, this is not a bug
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

(2013-06-08, 15:07)opdenkamp Wrote: i won't even look at the log with that combination of sources

Do you mean it's unoffcial branch? But 3d support is not anything related to pvr? I need 3d and pvr both, so what can I do in my case?

(2013-06-08, 15:07)opdenkamp Wrote: and no, this is not a bug

Do you maen it's my fault? Maybe it's my fault but how to fix this?
(2013-06-08, 15:21)giaur Wrote:
(2013-06-08, 15:07)opdenkamp Wrote: i won't even look at the log with that combination of sources

Do you mean it's unoffcial branch? But 3d support is not anything related to pvr?
yes, but i changed the api, so the two branches that you're pulling are out of sync. which is what the debug log will tell you

Quote:I need 3d and pvr both, so what can I do in my case?
wait until we release this combination, unless you know to do.

Quote:
(2013-06-08, 15:07)opdenkamp Wrote: and no, this is not a bug

Do you maen it's my fault? Maybe it's my fault but how to fix this?
definitely. wait, or rebase the changes from the 3d branch against master.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

So there are some api changes in latest pvr addons and xbmc version I used doesn't support new api? I'm just asking to make sure I understand the problem. In this case - can I use older pvr addons and it will work? Or not?
yes if you use the correct api version
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

So the problem is wrong (too new) pvr addons used?

Xbmc version taken for log file: XBMC (13.0-ALPHA4 GitSmile. Where can I get matching pvr addons? I'm really confused, believe me so I need to ask. As I alreade wrote above https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons don't work with this xbmc version.
that repository does work, but the HEAD revision does not work with the branch you took. you cannot just mix up random branches and expect everything to work, as elupus already told you. and what we also both told you is that you have to wait until this is included in an official release, unless you can work out these things by yourself. after 3d support is included in xbmc's master it will work fine again with the HEAD of my master branch.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Linux - Live TV does'nt work anymore after update0