Solved Don't show "Player controls (OSD)" at mouse move
No, wrong, the delay isnt skin related.

Delay canbbe twekedvin thevadvancedsettings.xml
(2016-10-14, 06:15)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: No, wrong, the delay isnt skin related.

Delay canbbe twekedvin thevadvancedsettings.xml

It most certainly is skin related. There's nothing in advancedsettings.xml (wiki) to change how long the OSD is displayed when the mouse is moved.
Quote:<keymap>
<Global>
<mouse>
<!-- <wheeldown>VolumeDown</wheeldown> --> <!-- Remove arrows to enable global volume control -->
<!-- <wheelup>VolumeUp</wheelup> --> <!-- Remove arrows to enable global volume control -->
</mouse>
</Global>
<FullScreenVideo>
<mouse>
<mousedrag>noop</mousedrag>
<mousemove>noop</mousemove>
<wheeldown>VolumeDown</wheeldown>
<wheelup>VolumeUp</wheelup>
</mouse>
</FullScreenVideo>
<VideoMenu>
<mouse>
<mousedrag>mousedrag</mousedrag>
<mousemove>mousemove</mousemove>
</mouse>
</VideoMenu>
<VideoOSD>
<mouse>
</mouse>
</VideoOSD>
<Visualisation>
<mouse>
<mousedrag>noop</mousedrag>
</mouse>
</Visualisation>
<MusicOSD>
<mouse>
</mouse>
</MusicOSD>
</keymap>

Thank you for that! Works very nice on my android set top box with air mouse.
The only thing that works not so good: if I want to remove the OSD menu with a right mouse click, this only works if the mouse does not move. If the mouse moves a little bit during the right click, the OSD menu will not disappear.
(2015-05-17, 02:12)Ned Scott Wrote: Hmm, what if it were possible to "lock" mousemove on/off? We don't have anything using middle mouse button by default.
Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- This file contains the mapping of mouse keys to actions within Kodi.                 -->
<!--                                                                                      -->
<!-- The format is:                                                                       -->
<!--  <window>                                                                            -->
<!--    <device>                                                                          -->
<!--      <button>action</button>                                                         -->
<!--    </device>                                                                         -->
<!--  </window>                                                                           -->
<!--                                                                                      -->
<!-- The <global> section is a fall through - they will only be used if the button is     -->
<!-- not used in the current window's section.                                            -->
<!-- Actions can be built-in functions.                                                   -->
<!--  eg <middleclick>ActivateWindow(Music)</middleclick>                                 -->
<!-- would automatically go to Music on the press of the middle mouse button.             -->
<!-- An empty action removes the corresponding mapping from default and parent keymaps.   -->
<!-- This is different from a "noop" action, which disables a button.                     -->
<!--  Button Ids:                                                                         -->
<!--    0: left                                                                           -->
<!--    1: right                                                                          -->
<!--    2: middle                                                                         -->
<!--    3/4/5/6: extra                                                                    -->
<!-- More documentation on keymaps can be found on http://kodi.wiki/view/keymaps          -->
<keymap>
  <global>
    <mouse>
      <leftclick>leftclick</leftclick>
      <rightclick>rightclick</rightclick>
      <middleclick>middleclick</middleclick>
      <doubleclick id="0">doubleclick</doubleclick>
      <longclick id="0">contextmenu</longclick>
      <wheeldown>wheeldown</wheeldown>
      <wheelup>wheelup</wheelup>
      <doubleclick>ToggleFullScreen</doubleclick>
      <doubleclick id="1">PreviousMenu</doubleclick>
    </mouse>
  </global>
  <SlideShow>
    <mouse>
      <leftclick>Pause</leftclick>
      <rightclick>PreviousMenu</rightclick>
      <wheelup>PreviousPicture</wheelup>
      <wheeldown>NextPicture</wheeldown>
    </mouse>
  </SlideShow>
  <FullscreenVideo>
    <mouse>
      <middleclick>Trailer</middleclick>
      <rightclick>Info</rightclick>
    </mouse>
  </FullscreenVideo>
  <FullscreenGame>
    <mouse>
    </mouse>
  </FullscreenGame>
</keymap>

After using this code with my mouse for a couple of years, I have thought about replacing the code of the middle click that I don't use (for playing a trailer).
Is there a code to make the subtitle enabled/disabled with the middle click?
(2020-01-26, 18:40)ymca Wrote: Is there a code to make the subtitle enabled/disabled with the middle click?

Certainly.  If you'd looked in the wiki at keymaps you can see all the actions that you can perform.  I'd guess the one you want is ShowSubtitles.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Thanks black eagle. After I've posted I clicked the link in my code I saw and tried the "ShowSubtitles".

I have replaced the "trailer" with "ShowSubtitles" I clicked the middle mouse and the subtitle were enabled, but when I clicked the middle mouse again it didn't change. 
The subtitles were still visible.
Do I need to put the code elsewhere?
I have tried and it worked for me, so if someone needs to also hide the subtitle add also this:
Quote:<middleclick>HideSubtitles</middleclick>
So much time has passed.
I was looking for a code I've changed and didn't find it till now.
(Keymap)
If someone wants to change between more than one subtitle, this is the code.
Quote:  <FullscreenVideo>
    <mouse>
      <middleclick>NextSubtitle</middleclick>
      <middleclick>HideSubtitles</middleclick>
    </mouse>
  </FullscreenVideo>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Don't show "Player controls (OSD)" at mouse move1