IMDB votes isn't correct with TMDB scrape?
Hello!

First of all, I must apologize for my bad English...

Found this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=90682
Then i downloaded tmdb_olympia.zip from http://code.google.com/p/xbmchuscraper/downloads/list

Everything seems to be "OK" so far, except theres no "Actors" updated?
Everything is checked under "Scraper Fields - Scraper specific", like "Scrape full crew", "cast" etc.

I prefer to scrape with TMDB because the possibility to change language to Swedish in "plot" etc.

How to i get actors to be updated when i scrape with TMDB XML? Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Hmm... I've got a API Key now, and now the "actors" works... But the "votes" from IMDB doesn't work properly?
(re)scraped the movie "Argo" and it shows only 126 votes from IMDB? It should be like 213 865 votes?
XML scraper is broken, you can't use it without problems.
(2013-06-09, 18:16)DanCooper Wrote: XML scraper is broken, you can't use it without problems.

Aha, okay. But what do i do, then?
What about the problems with IMDB votes?
(2013-06-09, 17:41)BeerHunter Wrote: Hmm... I've got a API Key now, and now the "actors" works... But the "votes" from IMDB doesn't work properly?
(re)scraped the movie "Argo" and it shows only 126 votes from IMDB? It should be like 213 865 votes?

Can you show the issue?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
In Ember Media Manager:

Everything works fine when im (re)scrape a movie (posters, plot, actors etc), but the IMDB votes are so few...?
Argo only show like 126 votes instead of like 213 865 (if you check manually on IMDB.com).
Don't think the IMDB top 250 works either... :/
I think the TMDB scraper use votes from TMDB... and TMDB has very few reviews.
correct
(2013-06-11, 00:27)DanCooper Wrote: I think the TMDB scraper use votes from TMDB... and TMDB has very few reviews.

Is there any way to get the IMDB-votes instead of TMDB-votes?
In 1.3 is not working very well.

In 1.4 you will enable TMDB first and IMDB second, they you will deselect the Votes in the TMDB and select it in the IMDB and it will work exactly as you want.

M
(2013-06-12, 11:55)m.savazzi Wrote: In 1.3 is not working very well.

In 1.4 you will enable TMDB first and IMDB second, they you will deselect the Votes in the TMDB and select it in the IMDB and it will work exactly as you want.

M

Aaaa okay!!!
I'm running v.1.3 right now... Thats the reason why its not working...

EDIT: Doesn't find a download link for v.1.4... Just have to wait for it when it's completed and released.

Thanks! Be right back...
1.4 is not released yet

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB votes isn't correct with TMDB scrape?0