[MOD] Extra Fanart for 4.1.9 GIT (All Views Consolidated)
Hello, as my posts on adding extra fanart to the GIT 4.1.9 version are scattered among several (3) posts according to there view type, I thought I would add them all in one simple zip file.
This will add rotating extra fanart to all views, including the panel drop downs like in landscape and shift, as well as Infowall view.

The zip contains the modified files from a fresh copy of the GIT, the files are tagged with the changes so that you can add the info to modified files if you know what your doing.
This adds back extrafanart the way it was before, and does NOT require that you export your images.

You can simply copy them over a fresh install as only the extrafanart has been added and nothing more.

The zip contains:
Includes_Viewtypes.xml (for views that use the drop down panels)
variables.xml (For non-panel views)
MyVideoNav.xml (For non-panel views)
Viewtype_AddonWall.xml (This is a special view that needs a individual edit)

This is for the 4.1.9 GIT version ONLY.

Download
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
ok, this makes more sense as i got confused between the different versions. Trying this out, will report back
this works. thanks a lot
Same here, thanks for the topic Smile and the code offcourse. Still think you should PR this to the git.
Have a problem with this mod. If anyone know how to solve it, that would be great.

Problem is that I can't get mod to show extra fanart at tv-show level.
It works fine in movies, tv-show season level, tv-show episode level. But not at tv-show level Sad

My xbmc info: Frodo 12.2, current Aeon Nox 4.1.9 GIT version, viewtype showcase.
Video liblary build as:
Folder for all tv-shows
...-Tv-Show Folder
.......-season Folder
..........-episode
Works for me? May sound silly, but are you sure you have extrafanart turned on? What view are you using and I'll have a look. Maybe I missed one?

EDIT: I see you typed showcase (didn't notice that at first) It works fine for me? Are you using any other mods?

Also, Im sure you do, but you do have a extrafanart folder with extra fanart in it, in each show folder right? (had to ask)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Weird. Not getting extra fanart for tv-show level in any viewtype Sad I bet solution is something silly, just need to found out what is it.

Testing with clean xbmc, with just Aeon Nox 4.1.9 and 4 files from here. Extra fanart is turned on in skin, for every level. And have folder with extra fanart for every tv-shows(Extra fanart rotating working as it should in 4.0.9).
after installing extra fanart downloader script failsSad but works so far, as it is showing extra fan art. but unfortunately i can't download any extra fanart any moreSad
Works great for for most views but it doesn't work for me in BannerPlex view.
Hi Great work, thanks.

Working fine on Frodo & Git 4.19 for movies and TV

Can I ask does this also work in showcase2 for music ?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Extra Fanart for 4.1.9 GIT (All Views Consolidated)1