Colour Genre Icons
(2014-03-15, 20:20)frodo19 Wrote: There is no permission to stole my images. Your's look crappy, jagged pixels and incoherent.
Please : Delete this thread.

To be fair I copied the images from google most are not the same as yours, plus I couldn't find the aeon nox font so I used a different one, not that you can take credit for that and lastly my backgrounds are inspired by yours but not the same, mine are transparent for one. Anyway, I'll remove all reference to you.
Linux 3.5.0-22-generic
Ubuntu 12.10 - XBMCbuntu quantal
Skin: Aeon Nox
CPU: Intel Celeron G1610 2.60GHz
GPU: Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000
RAM: 2GB
SSD: 32GB
(2014-03-15, 20:20)frodo19 Wrote: There is no permission to stole my images. Your's look crappy, jagged pixels and incoherent.
Please : Delete this thread.

First, no reason to be mean here.
Second, I'm sure people could critique yours, but moved on to another design. No harm done.
Third, I'm pretty sure the studios don't give you permission to use their pictures in your design.
Fourth, you posted a psd template of the filmstrip in your thread. Isn't it there for people to actually use?
Fifth, this site is based off expanding peoples ideas. Your concept was great, but I liked the color versions better. That's why I stayed here.
Sixth, he gave you credit and linked your thread in here.

So take a pill and enjoy in the fact that someone liked your concept so much they decided to offer another take on it.
nice work RhysGM any chance to share your PSD i see that are a few missing genre for gotham
like:
eastern
holiday
indie
road movie
sci-fi & fantasy
sports film

(2014-03-15, 23:29)LakersFan Wrote: First, no reason to be mean here.
Second, I'm sure people could critique yours, but moved on to another design. No harm done.
Third, I'm pretty sure the studios don't give you permission to use their pictures in your design.
Fourth, you posted a psd template of the filmstrip in your thread. Isn't it there for people to actually use?
Fifth, this site is based off expanding peoples ideas. Your concept was great, but I liked the color versions better. That's why I stayed here.
Sixth, he gave you credit and linked your thread in here.

So take a pill and enjoy in the fact that someone liked your concept so much they decided to offer another take on it.

+1
this is a open source forum
(2014-03-15, 23:29)LakersFan Wrote: +1

Yeah. I'v made these images,for Aeon Nox style , for Aeon Nox skin. That was for me lot of time (weeks), in photoshop.

Than come the user, he made the new thread, and put anything.

I'v neved say that: Here is my psd's, make you, what you will, and post that.

This man write me 0 mail before made this thread. No question, NULL !!

This forum is open source, but the "little thief ist THIEF".

End.

That was my last post here.
(2014-03-16, 11:22)frodo19 Wrote:

Yeah. I'v made these images,for Aeon Nox style , for Aeon Nox skin. That was for me lot of time (weeks), in photoshop.

End.

Whoa! Angel
(2014-03-16, 11:22)frodo19 Wrote:

End.

Sorry you feel that way, I should have asked first. I hope you don't mind but I also used your icons to inspire some panel/playlist icons for the home screen. If anyone wants them they can be downloaded from this thread.

(2014-03-16, 04:30)warlion Wrote: nice work RhysGM any chance to share your PSD i see that are a few missing genre for gotham
like:
eastern
holiday
indie
road movie
sci-fi & fantasy
sports film

I made these using GIMP, so there is no PSD file. All my GIMP working files are in the download above.
Linux 3.5.0-22-generic
Ubuntu 12.10 - XBMCbuntu quantal
Skin: Aeon Nox
CPU: Intel Celeron G1610 2.60GHz
GPU: Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000
RAM: 2GB
SSD: 32GB
I'm closing this thread as RhysGM doesnt have permission from frodo19 (original images are here) to distribute alterations of his original work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Colour Genre Icons3