Solved Get Ember to work in sabnzbd, how?
EUREKA!

I've finally found how to launch Ember Media Manager from SABnzbd script.

Had to install Visual Studio on a VM, cloned DanCooper's Ember-MM-New repo and patched "Ember Media Manager.exe".

Here is the file to overwrite the original one: Patched "Ember Media Manager.exe"

Hope it helps!

EDIT: Need to test regular Ember functions. It's giving some errors!
Image Image
When I run my new "Ember Media Manager.exe" which I've compiled from source (VS) I get this error when Ember is loading movie info:

Code:
Title: Error
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace:    at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.fillScreenInfoWithMovie()
Date/Time: 17-07-2013 20:28:13
===========================================================================================

This doesn't make sense as my modification only checks if fLoading.Show(Me) runs or not.

In this case, splash screen opens as is supposed to, but it gives me this error.

Something is wrong with my frmMain.vb Have to check it. Smile

Nevertheless, command-line works great Smile
Image Image
Tried with whole compiled version with my Media.emm, settings.xml and AdvancedSettigns.xml and all worked fine.

If anyone wants to try it, do at your own risk.

I've packed it: get it here!

Hope it helps!

[edit]link updated
Image Image
(2013-07-18, 01:51)redglory Wrote: Tried with whole compiled version with my Media.emm, settings.xml and AdvancedSettigns.xml and all worked fine.

Hope it helps!

Very nice! I just got SABNZB working for my new Homeserver and now I can't wait to try automation with Ember Smile Is it possible that you commit those code changes to github so the fix integrated in coming version?
Just pull requested my commit to DanCooper's repo here
Image Image
(2013-07-25, 12:33)redglory Wrote: Just pull requested my commit to DanCooper's repo here

Very cool
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-07-25, 12:33)redglory Wrote: Just pull requested my commit to DanCooper's repo here

Thanks! Smile Will be in coming v13 patched version!
(2013-07-18, 01:51)redglory Wrote: Tried with whole compiled version with my Media.emm, settings.xml and AdvancedSettigns.xml and all worked fine.

Hope it helps!

[edit]link updated

Thank you. This seems to fix the issues I was having. It may have also been just a bad xml file.
@redglory: do you know if you patch is included in EMM v .14 ?
Yes, it's included. Check the changelog.
NICESmile
How are you guys doing this? I can get ember to run and scrape after Sab downloads, but Couch Potato doesn't do any other processing (like renaming, moving and deleting left over files) after Ember finishes. How do you get it to do that?
(2013-08-22, 06:50)RockDawg Wrote: How are you guys doing this? I can get ember to run and scrape after Sab downloads, but Couch Potato doesn't do any other processing (like renaming, moving and deleting left over files) after Ember finishes. How do you get it to do that?

Anyone?
These are my files:
nzbToCouchpotato.py
autoProcessMovie.py
Image Image
Thanks a lot. I'll check those out. What about TV shows?. In my experience Ember doesn't scrape then from the command line. Any experience with that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get Ember to work in sabnzbd, how?1