make progressbar unvisible
How can i make a progressbar control unvisible whene it's at 0% ?
thank you in advance
Make sure the progressbar has an id and use.

Code:
Control.GetLabel(ID)

To get a number off the progress (you can check the value by using it in a label) that you can compare with 0 (%) or whatever you want with stringcompare or substring.

Code:
!StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(ID),0)

Then use that for your animation or <visible>
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
thank you MassIV for your response,

i tried the Control.GetLabel method but it's not working, maybe because my progressbar is inside a list controle ??

have any other solution ?

thank you
Maybe you can tell me what progressbar in what window in what skin? What it indicates, or has in between the <info> tags in the code?
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
My progressbar is inside a wraplist, and i resolved my probleme with testing one property of this list:

Code:
<control type="progress" id="12">
                                             <description>My first progress control</description>
                                             <posx>10</posx>
                                             <posy>208</posy>
                                             <width>180</width>
                                             <height>10</height>
                                             <visible>!StringCompare(ListItem.Property(Status),"PROCHAINEMENT")</visible>
                                             <reveal>true</reveal>
                                             <texturebg>progress_bg.png</texturebg>
                                             <lefttexture>progress_left.png</lefttexture>
                                              <midtexture>progress_center.png</midtexture>
                                             <righttexture>progress_right.png</righttexture>
                                             <info>ListItem.Property(Progress)</info>

</control>

Thanks MassIV for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
make progressbar unvisible0