Genre Support?
Hi, are there any plans to include genre support within the addon provided with XBMC? genre support is available with version 1.6.5 of the addon but it appears that the version being bundled with the installer is based on 1.6.4 so the genre support and other fixes present in 1.6.5 aren't available. 1.6.5 is available within Margro's 12.2 build but this is unusable with newer builds of XBMC due to the PVR API revisions. I would have thought it would only be a case of compiling 1.6.5 against the latest PVR API to incude it?
I have made that change in 1.65, and there a few people that have manually built it an successfully use it. We've just got to wait for it to make it's way through the release system and be included in the main XBMC builds.
(2013-06-13, 18:18)sub3 Wrote: I have made that change in 1.65, and there a few people that have manually built it an successfully use it. We've just got to wait for it to make it's way through the release system and be included in the main XBMC builds.

Could you provide me a link to the compiled binary?
I don't have the link handy, but was a prebuilt binary posted a month or so in of the thread in http://forums.gbpvr.com/forumdisplay.php?54-XBMC recently.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Genre Support?0