Android DVD files - cannot be played
Need some help with my Pivos android xbmc set up. I am on frodo12.0 and using Quartz skin. My problem is with playing DVD files from NAS. I have added the media source and all is fine – the DVD covers etc show up when I browse movies – all very nice. But when I select one of the movies, I get an error that ‘one or more of the files cannot be played’ and it just stays on the browsing/cover view. The DVDs are just straight rips with each held in its own folder (vob/tso/etc files). The strange thing is that I have had an ATV2 for a while – set up the same – but when I select the dvd cover in ATV2, the movie starts playing and plays the whole movie and progress bar shows the full length of the movie (ie. not just the first vob file). I am trying to set up Pivos to do the same…
Based on my logic, I wonder if the Pivos/android video player is the difference – ie whatever the default player in ATV2 is recognises and handles the DVD folder/file structure, but in Pivos the default player does not. Can anyone give me a pointer re whether I need to change the video player or if something else is likely to be the problem. thanks
try the new (June 14th) Pivos XBMC.apk
thanks, but latest update I see on Pivos site is dated 10th May. Where do you see the 14 June release ?
http://www.pivosforums.com/viewtopic.php...190#p32867

unofficial nightly builds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD files - cannot be played0