Android Box CANNOT Back-up or Copy File
Hello all, I am new to this and currently facing some trouble with the xbmc system, please help me out. THANKSSS ALOTTT!!!!

So, I bought an android box, it looks exactly the same the G box midnight, but I think this is the cheap version made in china. It runs XBMC V12.0 Fredo. It has a TV add-on called Viet TV24 which I could not find it anywhere. So, I tried to back up the add-on data to get that TV add-on and put it in another XBMC to watch it in other room.

I used the XBMC back-up to back it up. I have the remote bath set to my SD-card and everything good, I run the backup from XBMC back-up. It runs like normal wait for a few second for it to load and backup all the files. BUT, return in nothing back. It should be a folder with date and backup files inside that folder if it works correctly. BUT, I dont see anything in the SD card after backup. I run a few times, same thing happen and got nothing.

So, I decide to copy the addon data folder to my SD card, still cannot do it. Its able to copy file/folder around inside the system store, but whenever I copy/move a single file or folder outside the system to my SD card, it show error and auto restart the system.

I wonder is there a system lock or something like that to lock the system to not being able to back up the file? Is there anyway around this I can do? THANKS ALOOOTT!!!

PLEASE HELPP ME OUT
You need the XBMC settings folder, which holds the userdata folder (wiki). In there is an addons folder that contains all the actual addons themselves.
make a new folder on the sd card rename it . will work.
Its happened to one of my box as well, I can do restore is fine but can't backup from. It runs but no file or folder in the SD or USB drive.
i just bought a box "fully loaded" but i also have a box that is straight from the manufacturer, is there any way i can copy or backup everything that is on the fully loaded box and install it all on the original box in one shot? im very new to all this, your help is appreciated.
try installing superrepo repository. There is an addon called "TV Viet Nam" embedded in that repo. Thats if you cannot get your backup/restore issue resolved

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android Box CANNOT Back-up or Copy File0