XBMC + XBox + HTPC = XBMCBox. Part 2 – Remote Control
Wink 
Hi Everyone,

This is a follow up to my earlier thread re. XBMC + XBox + HTPC = XBMCBox except that this post is regarding the configuration of the original XBox IR dongle with Eventghost and my Harmony 600 remote. I found some great how-to articles re. Eventghost and XBOX IR dongle in this forum but I encounter problems trying to configure this to work with my Harmony 600....so after some hair pulling exercise, I managed to get everything working the way I wanted to.

I had wanted to post this in the "Tips, tricks, and step by step guides" section but I don't think I have forum privileges to do so.

And as I have already completed the article on my blog, I will just include a link here.

http://josephlo.wordpress.com/2013/06/16...e-control/

I don't meant to promote my own blog in any way (it is a non-profit blog) so if this is inappropriate in any way, please do not flame me. Mod, please move this (or remove this) if I broke any forum rules.

I hope this article is helpful to the XBMC community. I benefited from this forum and I thought I should contribute something in return.

Cheers
Joseph

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC + XBox + HTPC = XBMCBox. Part 2 – Remote Control0