Release Random Trailers Screensaver / Script - plays random trailers from library
I upgraded to latest version 1.1.15 from the 1.0.1 which was the Service only. Now none of my trailers play it just goes to a black screen, or the intro video plays if it is enabled the goes to black.
I only have Library enables and all other functions are off. I am on XBMC Frodo version 12.3 and an using Aeon Nox 4.09 for a skin. I have not uninstalled version 1.0.1 but I did disable it because it does still work and I would rather have it than nothing. It is a very cool function. I'm a bit disappointed I can't use the newer functions that you added such as the ability to play the movie of the current trailer and see the Title and Info. Have any suggestions? Should I uninstall the old version? Is it available elsewhere if I do and the new version still doesn't work?
can you post a log file. Instructions here http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy
-ken Z-
(2014-03-16, 08:17)Henchmanc Wrote: I upgraded to latest version 1.1.15 from the 1.0.1 which was the Service only. Now none of my trailers play it just goes to a black screen, or the intro video plays if it is enabled the goes to black.
I only have Library enables and all other functions are off. I am on XBMC Frodo version 12.3 and an using Aeon Nox 4.09 for a skin. I have not uninstalled version 1.0.1 but I did disable it because it does still work and I would rather have it than nothing. It is a very cool function. I'm a bit disappointed I can't use the newer functions that you added such as the ability to play the movie of the current trailer and see the Title and Info. Have any suggestions? Should I uninstall the old version? Is it available elsewhere if I do and the new version still doesn't work?

Same problem here!
(2014-03-16, 08:17)Henchmanc Wrote: I upgraded to latest version 1.1.15 from the 1.0.1 which was the Service only. Now none of my trailers play it just goes to a black screen, or the intro video plays if it is enabled the goes to black.

Thanks for the debug log. I was able to locate an error that only applies when a movie in your library does not have a trailer associated with it. (All mine do so I did not see it)

I have pused a fix that should be available in a couple of days. version is 1.1.16
-ken Z-
Windows: Problem solved idd in 1.1.16 version! excellent work there Kzeleny!
OpenELEC: Problem not solved, see debug: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=168275
DO NOT post logs on the forum. read Debug Log
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I just get a black screen when running the script Confused
when I select folder, everything else off.
(2014-04-29, 14:20)PatOso Wrote: I just get a black screen when running the script Confused
when I select folder, everything else off.

Can I get a debug log? Instructions Here.
-ken Z-
Kzeleny check this out!
When playing a trailer and quiting it's usually play the movie from the library.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=195484
(2014-05-07, 16:07)finalmakerr Wrote: Kzeleny check this out!
When playing a trailer and quiting it's usually play the movie from the library.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=195484

This is by design, It looks like you pressed Return or Select while a trailer is playing. This action will start the movie for the trailer your watching.

You need to press ESC or BackSpace to exit.
-ken Z-
Hi, great addon.
Is it possible though to alter the options so that I can choose multiple categories to play from? Like not just "popular" or "recently added" but both? I don't want "all" because it includes old ones from 2012 or older even.
I am not sure if it's related but worth to check if the addon caused XBMC to crash for some reason.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=214222
(2014-04-03, 01:36)kzeleny Wrote:

Thanks for the debug log. I was able to locate an error that only applies when a movie in your library does not have a trailer associated with it. (All mine do so I did not see it)

I have pused a fix that should be available in a couple of days. version is 1.1.16

I still have this problem on Openelec 4.0.5. Is there a fix?
Any chance of having the imdb rating on the info screen?

Would be very handy and much appreciated.
(2014-08-04, 21:38)thebearnecessit Wrote: Any chance of having the imdb rating on the info screen?

Would be very handy and much appreciated.

I am reworking the info screen a bit, will be adding IMDB rating, as well as Rotten Tomato Ratings. Will be a week or two before it is ready.
-ken Z-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Trailers Screensaver / Script - plays random trailers from library2