Refresh Database: Frodo 12.2 produce everytime a app crash
Hi there.
i dont know if this valid for Mac only ( i do not have any Windowssystem to test that

System config:
Macbook Pro Mid 2010, Mountain Lion latest patch, 8GB Ram, SSD
Frodo 12.2

XBMC is setup to use 6 sources with overall more than 1000 movies.
every source can be updated with right click and scan for new entries without any problem.
If the function "refresh DB with the same sources the system crash.
is this a known problem?
If you need a systemdump to resolve that pls let me knwo where to send it.
no urgent ( scan for new entries works ), but did anyone have an idea how to resolve that?
Best regards
Linus
We need the CrashReporter log. Paste it to pastebin.com and put the link in here.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Will do that on the weekend, traveling right now and no access to my xbmc
Hi there
Link to dropbox for the logfile ( tried pastebin, but couldn't get around there :-( )
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8s7wavx5b9khbjr/xbmc.log
1. try it with the 32bit version of xbmc ("i386")
2. if that doesn't help - delete the broken image "/Volumes/Movie-SD/Serien/Quincy/.actors/_Jr..jpg"
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Tried 32 bit version and image is deleted.
after deletion same error with 32 bit and 64 bit
debug on and refrieved crashlog, delete bad images until the refresh wennt trough.
Problem solved.

i am using an external scrapper ( media elch , but would it be possible to rather raise an exception in XBMC if a bad image is present on a local drive?
if your collection is small it might be easy to find, but if you got more than 1000 movies, 100 shows, its quite much work :-)
thanks for listing
Linus
Its not as easy as you might think ... you have kept one of those wonky images by any chance and could provide it to us?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refresh Database: Frodo 12.2 produce everytime a app crash0