info panel problems with addons
I've searched plenty & tweaked & reinstalled but only found one other mention of this problem on the t'interweb.

I have issues with addons & the info panel in Nox (4.09)

Example:
In Advanced Launcher the info panel is defaulted to manual, can't be changed but it doesn't work & is always visible in Showcase 2 view.

In all the addons I've tried the info panel is always stuck on manual & sometimes it works manually & sometimes it doesn't.

Don't know if this is a skin issue or an addons issue. The fact that I can't find many other people having (or mentioning at least) this problem led me to believe it was an issue on my end but after many uninstalls/reinstalls of skin & xbmc inc dbs etc have failed to solve.

Not complaining, just thought I'd raise the issue, it's been bugging me for months Big Grin

Awesome skin btw.
That's a skin issues. Addons only send the information to XBMC and that the skins wich decide how display or not the information.
Thanks for the info dude.
Could you tell me which xml file Advanced Launcher would use in the skin?
(2013-06-18, 15:38)m7cky Wrote: Thanks for the info dude.
Could you tell me which xml file Advanced Launcher would use in the skin?
Advanced Launcher is program add-on, so it must be the MyPrograms.xml file and the related viewtype xml files.
Thank you.
I'll have a poke around & see what I can do.
Love AL by the way, best addon by far, thanks for the hard work!
Did you happen to come up with a fix for this?
Hi All

Using the search I found this thread, has there been any update on this? I have the same issue with Advanced Launcher, the Info Panel is set as Manual but you can't change it (in Showcase mode), I would like to change it to delayed 2 seconds.

Showcase2 has it on all the time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
info panel problems with addons0