OS X Experimental online Videolibrary
Video 
Hello Community,

I am new to XBMC-Development but have already spent several days developing a video addon.
Right now I am developing with Mac OS X and XBMC 12.2

Background:
I am experimenting with an Online Movie Database that is able to store Movies from Onlinetvrecorder and display them together with information from TVDB, IMDB and TMDB. I also wrote an XML-API to access the informations via XBMC. Almost everything works pretty well. I am able to view most of the information, images and even to watch the movie itself in XBMC.

But there are a view (I guess Python and XBMC-related) issues that I just couldn't figure out so far.

The issues are:
  1. I am not able to display episode and season Number in XBMC-Listing
  2. I have the IMDB/TVDB-ID of the movies, but I don't get them visualized / integrated with other plugins

To make things easier I uploaded everything "to the cloud" Angel so you can access the complete files. View files here

That's what I am doing concerning the mentioned points:
In the file default.py from line 363 to 424 I am adding all information to an array with details (like plot, title, rating, and year). Interestingly these four are all visible in XBMC. But when I add 'season', 'episode', and 'code' (for IMDB) I can not see them anywhere in XBMC?!
Code:
if not movie.get("id_imdb", None) is None:
    details["code"]="tt"+movie.get("id_imdb");

if not movie.get("season", None) is None:
    details["season"]=int(movie.get("season", 0));

if not movie.get("episode", None) is None:
    details["episode"]=int(movie.get("episode", 0));

The whole array is than handed on via
Code:
liz.setInfo( type='Video', infoLabels=details )

I saw on other websites that for example the season and episode are displayed in the list right from the title. But in my case they are just missing?!

Is there anything else I need to know or do?
Thank you very much for helping me.

Steven
Most people just add the info to the title string
Ah ok - that is a good idea too.
I guess I will do that.

If someone else has a good idea I am very open for that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental online Videolibrary0