AirPlay quit working
I've tried some snapshots and a number of nightlies, and it seems that Airplay broke along the way somewhere. When shooting music over from my iPhone, it looks as if my Mac Mini XBMC setup is receiving the music; as the visualizer is moving to the music. But there is no music output. There is UI sound though during this effort.

The follow Log is from me starting up XBMC and directly into me sending music over via Airplay:

http://pastebin.com/MemrwbjW
We just added volume control for airtunes. Just turn up the volume in the ios music app - nothing to see here.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I see we're batting 1000 in confidence, but that doesn't solve the problem. Has nothing to do with the volume control in the ios app or itunes as they both are at max.
In an effort to make sure there is "more to see here" I downloaded the last 64bit Frodo snapshot (a7) and Airplay worked just fine. Start working my way up Gotham and it breaks (including nightlies).
humm
which ios version is on the phone?
I tried it with lastest nightly (32bit) running snow leopard 10.6.8 sreaming music from my iphone4s running ios 6.0.1 works normally.

If you see the visualisation acting like it would play music the stream is definitly already "inside" xbmc ... so its just something with the output. If it is not Volume, then it might be channel mapping.

Try the following:

set speaker setup in xbmc to 2.0 and set speaker config in audio-midi-setup to 2.0 aswell. Does this fix it?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
OK, Since I have an iPhone5 running 6.1.2, I'll eliminate the iOS all together by just using iTunes 11.0.4 running on 10.8.4...

By changing XBMC Audio to 2.0 airplay worked. But then you reminded me about the Audio-midi...

I had previously set the audio-midi to 2ch-24bit to help combat the previous audio bug; and forgot about it. Once I changed the audio-midi to 8ch-24bit AND XBMC audio to 5.1ch, I was able to get Airplay working again.

Thanks for the memory jog!

CORRECTION: In order to get the proper mappings in audio-midi, I had to change audio-midi to 8ch-24bit @ 192000, BUT, XBMC airplay only plays from LF, LR, and Center regardless if XMBC is set to 2.0 of 5.1...strange. Pass through DTS, DD, etc. from Movies are mapped fine though.
AirPlay is 2.0 only - xbmc doesn't do a pro Logic to 5.1 - if your Receiver is Able to do pro logic - you Need to set audio midi to 2.0 and xbmc to 2.0 aswell - passthrough will still be 5.1 then!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AirPlay quit working0