Smart playlists not working for network drives
I have two questions, but i suppose one problem at a time. I use Aeon Nox and Frodo.

1) The biggest problem is that no matter if i choose "contains, is, starts with", no music video will appear in the smart playlist that is on a networked drive. I am stumped as to why or how to fix this.

2) I don't necessarily want just scrapped music videos in the playlist, i want the ones that the scraper cannot find as well. I guess a workaround for this problem would be to make a shortcut directly to the folder in question (or multipath folder as i have 2 different folders for music videos)

EDIT: i found a shortcut that p. much gets me to the folder i want anyway... but i still would like to have a smart playlist search that doesn't rely on being scraped into the library. Let's say i have some show interviews that all started with "James". I'd like to have a smart playlist that just showed all the interviews of that "James" show.
Smart Playlists only work with media that are in your library, i.e. have been scraped, so it's a limitation you will just have to learn to live with.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart playlists not working for network drives0