XBMC Remotes (Ipad/Android)
I run multipul XBMC clients in my house but often move from 1 room to another. It would be good to drag the playing media (something like the background artwork or front cover) and drag that to another XBMC client.

XBMC remote would use WOL to wake the client if its asleep and continue playing on that client. That if i walk to the kitchen playing music, i can bring the music with me.

XBMC remote also does not seem to use WOL to wake clients that are off? I have to use a seperate WOL client to wake them up. Please correct me if im wrong.
How should the app know that you are in the kitchen? Prism?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz - I think he had the following in mind:
- add configs for each of his XBMC clients to the remote
- click "send to" in the remote and choose one of the stored clients
- if client is still sleeping, WOL it and once alive trigger "playTo" or something
The basic ability to save the time position of a stopped video, to be resumed later on a different box would be a handy feature for a remote.
Mysql.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Actually, having things sling between boxes via UPnP using the smartphone remotes is something I'm hoping will be added, too :D
We have been using Yatse on android as remote and absolutely love it. Think it's rather cheap but works perfectly and brings artwork to the phone.

Well worth the money.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Remotes (Ipad/Android)0