• 44(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Thanks for the offer,I will test python scripts.
I have another question. Have you integrated pins like on my dashboard, because I can see by the pictures,all dashboard moves like one parts?
Alright then and yeah it now all scrolls across pretty much the same as on your skin. But on mine i have added each item in the pins and store sections in their own grouplist, so that when you go across pins it will move everything acorss. The same now happens with the store section.

And also as for uploading my skin to github, i won't be able to as my skin is far too big. (Github only allows 100mb at the most).
But i have been looking in to alternative ones and i have found BitBucket that apparently works exactly the same as github but you can upload large files. I will give this a try when i get home.
Just a word, the last version is quite ok with me, some minor annoyances thou...
- when i put favorite tile on dashborad the names of my favourite does not show...
-delete a movie ( from library and disk ) makes xbmc crash
- the store part of dashboard is buggy graphicaly maybe the problem with resolution is here too because i m in 1080 p....

Some request now ( feel free to ignore themSmile
- moving tile from movies to movies in dashboard when we put library on
- adding tvshows to thhis same tile not only movies
- +1 for advanced launcher fanart in this same tiles

So we could have our last tvshows movies and fanart of game in the dashboard this would be wonderful!!!

Anyway thanks for your work!
Cheers
Could you tell me when you reckon the gotham update will be out?
toyota12303,
1.plugin.video.polishtv.live still crashes before I choose source of video. :/
2. Can't change color of tiles in preferences. Doesn't work.

Oh and I'm on mac, xbmc 13.0.alpha11
@bakito : This should be fixed in the latest version that i am uploading today so that it will run the favourites script every time that you go to the dashboard.
I don't know why you are experiencing this error as i've never had this problem. What version of XBMC are you running ? and are you experiencing this problem with other skins ?
This should hopefully be fixed in the latest version as i have changed the way the tile borders work. Last time it was a full image behind the tile, this time it's a border going around the tile.

And i will try to integrate these features in to the next update Smile

But the only problem when having advanced launcher fanart on the dashboard is that you will need to delete any images from the folder that you don't want on the dashboard yourself. E.g. if you have deleted a game that you used to have, the fanart is still stored in the advanced launcher folder, so it will still show up unless you delete it.

Thanks!

@iAMl3dgend : The update is starting to come along nicely, but i am not sure when it will be fully working with gotham. Most of it is working but I just need to finish off the python scripts for adverts and the context menu section then it should all be working fine.

@empirewar : I think that it is crashing because this skin is not funny working with Gotham yet, i should hopefully be releasing an update soon that should fix this.
As for the coloured tiles, you don't change this from the skin settings anymore. You will now need to go in to friends - profile - change colour from the dashboard. (The big tile with your profile picture on)

The latest update should be uploaded shortly, a few things have been added and fixed but for some reason the pins section is still not scrolling properly. This will be completely fixed in the next update as i will have to seperate all 50 of the tiles and place them 1 by 1. (This could take some time)

In the latest update this includes :

A new osd menu - can be enabled/disabled from the settings (see image below)
An improved on screen keyboard (see image below)
Cleaned code
Cleaned textures
Texture borders instead of tile background image
option to show game fanart when launching game - instead of the fading screen
removed original mode - now there is only extreme mode as it was causing problems
improved set up - better for people who are new to XBMC as you now have the options to set gamerpic, gamertag, colour ect.
new way to change gamertag
faster dashboard scrolling
fixed the dashboard lag! (when you hover over the insert disc tile) - this was caused by 2 of the same textures on top of each over.
faster way of getting trakt.tv content - the script runs before you log in so it should always have everything loaded by the time you reach the dashboard
fixed power menu
improved snap feature
improved music display on dashboard
more pins

Also you will see an option to update game scripts on boot in the skin settings.
Enabling this won't do anything at the moment as i have removed the scripts from this version as they are not finished yet.

The latest update should be online in an hour or so, i am just packing the textures and then i will start uploading.

The latest update has just been released, download links have been updated on page 1!

Don't forget to run the skin setup by going in to settings - preferences - settings - uncheck to run setup on next boot.
Just got the update all installed, everything is running well. Still can't scroll left to right on my dashboard pins; ie pressing the right arrow scrolls diagonally to the right and up. And when I bring up the power menu, I can scroll up from the top to bottom and back again, but not down from the first to second option. Not that serious, but a flaw nonetheless.
Great job on the update, I'm really enjoying finding new features as they come out.

Also man… the new OSD is awesome, but there's still no subtitles button…? What happened there?
just a quick question is there a way to remove the advanced launcher -opening stream thing? it just ruins the skin
^ true
Hey Toyota - you wouldn't happen to know of any way to wake my PC with the wireless xbox controller would ya?!? Looked all over the internet and have yet to find any solution. Still have to walk over and click the mouse button to wake it up.
@ADHDMedia : Thanks! The pins section still needs finishing off but it should be fixed in the next update (i have to create and potition 50 tiles 1 by 1, so it may take some time).
But you should be able to scroll left and right along the top row fine. And to access the row below you just scroll down from the top row. (instead of going left and right from the second row)
i don't know why you are still having the problem with the power menu, which one is it the dashboard one (top left) or the proper one ?
Thanks! and i completely forgot about that i will add an option in the settings to enable this and will upload a fix soon.

@iAMl3dgend : This doesn't have anything to do with the skin it is part of advanced launcher, you can disable it from going in to advanced launcher - addon settings - disable launching notification. (Or something similar)

@ADHDMedia : Yeah there is a way to wake up your PC from the Xbox Guide button, i've got my wired controller set up to do it. I can't remember exactly how i did it though so i'll have a look when i get back.
i can't use the snap function. when i click on the snap tile nothing happens...

each tile that shows an advertisement shows me "no internet connection"

I can't use the charm bar because I do not know how to make her look ... so if someone can explain me how to make it appear to me would be of great help ...

Finally, the well-known presence in various screenshots on the skin of the lower section of pins and pins in my section are shown only three elements, the total absence of achievements in the section of my profile, and with this update does not seem to run any kind of script installed using the file "dependecies.zip"
@panta08031 : The snap function from the charms bar is when you have video or music playing. It will be snapped to right of your screen. If you are talking about the snap function in the OSD then this will snap your music/video to the dashboard.

If it is showing no internet connection then the dependencies haven't been installed or you have no connection, have you run the skin setup ? (Settings - preferences - settings - uncheck to run setup on next boot)

To enable the charms bar you will need to go in to your keymap.xml (XBMC\system\keymaps) and find where it says <m>ActivateWindow(PlayerControls)</m> and replace this with <m>ActivateWindow(55)</m>
Then you can access this from pressing m on your keyboard

And as for the pins i am not sure what you mean. Do you mean there are no pins ? if so then you will need to pin somethning first by opening up the context menu when hovering over something (example : video app) and then click add to favourites.

As for the achievements, have you set your gamertag ? and have you run the skin setup ? the skin setup will fix a lot of features and will installed the required files.
To set your gamertag you can go to friends - profile - set gamertag. Or the setup will prompt you to do this anyway.

And i'm not sure what you mean. There isn't any script that will use dependencies.zip. The skin installs this in to your addons when you run the setup.

Also what version of XBMC are you running ? as this isn't fully compatible with Gotham yet.

@ADHDMedia : Here is how i have made my Xbox Controller wake my PC from sleep mode :

Go to Device manager
Find your Xbox 360 Controller (Under Human Interface Devices)
Right click it and go to properties
Go to the power management tab
Tick "allow this device to wake my computer"
If there is an option to prevent the computer turning the device off when it sleeps then tick that as well.

Another pretty cool feature that i have just added is a better way to use controller button combinations to sign in instead of a full text password. (This was already added but it didn't look right or fit in with the skin.)

Here is how it's looking now :

• 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25