• 79(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
@toyota12303: how about steam message and friends integration?
You could see the steam ui addon for an integration in your skin, that would be great!
Cheers
(2014-09-10, 10:53)toyota12303 Wrote: Okay so I've looked in to the Aeon skin and found that it uses a widget to display most played roms, the problem is that this only works with the roms plugin and not with advanced launcher so I have just written my own little script that will remember last played games and sort them in to a list and they will be displayed on your dashboard under recently played in the friends section. I am also working on a little script that will display length played for each game but at the moment this isn't working too well.

Another pretty cool feature that I am working on is your installed apps being displayed in the games and apps section. When it's done in the games and apps section on the left there will be different tabs like Music, Videos, Programs, Favourites, Recent Games etc. (These will be optional and there will be options to toggle each tab) Each tab will display your installed apps for that section and you can launch them straight from there. I have not found a way of displaying your full games library there yet so I've just added in recently played games.

Update is coming along pretty well and should be released in a few days.

Sounds great, can't wait. Personally I prefer RCB to Advanced Launcher, I find it scrapes better automatically and is better setup. I'd love to see it implemented with a skin to match the xbox one style.

It would be nice if there was a view option for advanced launcher and movies to have about 10 boxarts show at the bottom with the fanart in the background. Sort of like how it looks on aeon nox but with a flat xbox one style.

Btw, I changed the default background in advanced launcher (the racing cars) to a black screen, I felt it matched more the overall feel of the skin (tc.jpg)

And I made a few snaps of screenshots to try it out and I liked the result of how it makes the home menu feel;

Any news?
Hi

Any news about the PVR function ?
I would really like to use this skin with my DVBLink server.

Thanks.
toyota12303, thanks again for this great skin! I’m using it every day and I’m loving it!
I have only one question/problem.
As a screensaver I’m using the standard addon picture slideshow screensaver to display random pictures. I’m loving the feature in your skin of the Time and Date displaying when the screensaver is active.

The only problem is, as of a few updates ago (around May/June) the time and date are displaying behind the slideshow picture instead of on-top of the picture. In CSS language, it looks like the z-index is off.

I found the file where the date and time are programmed (Custom_Screensaver.xml). But where do I change the property of the z-index to make the time and date (and song playing etc.) display on-top?

Code:
<window type="dialog" id="56">

<zorder>2</zorder>

<visible>System.ScreenSaverActive + !Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(ScreenOverlay)</visible>

<controls>

<control type="group">

<posx>80</posx>
            <posy>440</posy>
            <width>1220</width>
            <height>300</height>

<animation effect="slide" end="0,-48" time="400" condition="Player.HasAudio">Conditional</animation>

<control type="label">

<posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>1220</width>
                <height>100</height>
                <label>$INFO[System.Time(HH:MM)]</label>
                <font>Screensaver-Time</font>
                <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                <aligny>top</aligny>

</control>

<control type="label">

<posx>0</posx>
                <posy>146</posy>
                <width>1220</width>
                <height>100</height>
                <label>$INFO[System.Date(DDD)], $INFO[System.Date(MMM d)]</label>
                <font>Screensaver-Date</font>
                <aligny>top</aligny>

</control>

</control>    

<control type="group">

<posx>80</posx>
            <posy>600</posy>
            <visible>Player.HasAudio</visible>

<animation type="VisibleChange" reversible="false">
                <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" delay="400" time="400" />
                <effect type="slide" start="1280,0" end="0,0" center="auto" delay="400" time="1000" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
            </animation>

<control type="multiimage">

<posx>10</posx>
                <posy>2</posy>
                <width>15</width>
                <height>48</height>
                <imagepath>nowplaying/</imagepath>
                <aspectratio>center</aspectratio>
                <timeperimage>1000</timeperimage>
                <fadetime>400</fadetime>
                <randomize>false</randomize>
                <loop>yes</loop>

</control>

<control type="label">

<posx>40</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>1220</width>
                <height>48</height>
                <label>$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title] $INFO[MusicPlayer.Artist,� ,]</label>
                <font>Screensaver-NowPlaying</font>
                <aligny>center</aligny>

</control>

</control>    

</controls>

</window>

Many thanks in advance!!
Keep up the great work!
Video 
You have to hit enter or a on your controller and go through the initial setup.
I am having trouble trying to pin add-ons to the home screen, how do you do this? I've looked everywhere but cannot find a hint of detail regarding this topic!
(2014-10-01, 04:11)DoJo_Mast3r Wrote: I am having trouble trying to pin add-ons to the home screen, how do you do this? I've looked everywhere but cannot find a hint of detail regarding this topic!

Add it as a favorite. Your favorites will show up on the Pins section to the left of the Home section.
Hey Toyota 12303, I just got your skin set up on my xbmc running Gotham 13.2. It's awesome! Best skin so far, the only problems I am having are:

1.is there anyway to change a friend in the leaderboard area? I misspelled one of the friends gamer tag

2.Any way to automatic sign in without having to 'choose this person'?

3.also at the home screen next to my gamerpic the notification icon has a block missing maybe to notify how many notifications, any way to make if solid since I have 0?

4.any way to remove xbmc Gotham splashscreen?

And finally, I installed your skin on my iphone and iPad. And unfortuneTly it crashed both of my xbmc appsSad I get a black screen on my iPad and a grey background with colorful swirls on my iphone. Is there anyway I can factory reset and reinstall and set up your skin on iOSHuhHuh? If all of these can be fixed you have comepleted my home theater setup. Lol thanks!!!!
Information 
@toyota12303 and TChain

Did you ever fix the problem when xbmc crashes when you press next on the power options tab. I tried reinstalling xbmc, and same thing and the weird thing is that I can't just delete the xbox one skin folder in the addons folder and it goes to the xbox skin even if the file is deleted. I have to delete EVERYTHING to do with xbmc in order to get the defualt skin (Used a appcleaner tool).

I'm running Mac OSX Mavericks XBMC Gotham 13.2

Image --> Where it crashes

http://hastebin.com/raw/ayayugomuk --> Log File[/quote]
Why does it say 'No Internet Connection', when I try to fix or enable connection it connects but I still get 'No Internet Connection'
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25