• 81(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
Here's the link to the latest skin update: https://mega.co.nz/#!BAhlnbKR!J-vKAlW2g5...Dqe_LBxJkI

The next update should be coming out later on this week, this will include some fixes, optimization, new features seen in Xbox updates and a new twitter feature where you can sign in to twitter and receive notifications!

(This feature wasn't created by me, It was originally created by someone else and I have made some changes and integrated it in to my skin)
i followed you in a few place ...your are a full blown G for this man!!! love the work
just a random question these "freinds that are on the freinds list are they real people? and how can i get rid of them lol
does pvr work with this yet?
im trying to find that guixml file and its nowhere to be find.....FOUND IT lol
sorry to be a pain but im acutally using this thing...youtube plug in crashes xbmc on the skin. mac ..havent tried anything on pc just yet..
@hrlmbtz: Thanks man!!
The friends section just lists your friends on Xbox Live, you just input their gamertags and it will get their info such as gamerscore, gamerpic ect. In the next update I will include an option to add/remove them. Removing them will then display fallback images and gamertags of random people.

@chisharpe: Nope not at the moment, this will be included in the update coming out tomorrow!

@hrlmbtz: Have you tried uninstalling YouTube and then re-installing it from the store ?
Sometimes when installing this skin YouTube doesn't get fully installed and can cause problems. If you still get problems after reinstalling YouTube then could you send me a copy of your log file ?

The latest update is nearly done, should be uploaded some time tomorrow. Here are some of the changes:

New profile section with more customization features and a new location and bio section. (See images below)
New PVR feature - this should be fully working now!
Improved Store
New themes feature. With this feature you can select from themes that I have added, or you can create your own theme! All you do is just simply select a color that you like and choose a background and you can save this to the themes list.
New OneGuide - this replaces the old charms menu and includes, trending movies, trending tv shows, favorites, some apps and a button that will search YouTube.
Improved navigation sounds
This update also includes some fixes, cleanups, animation tweaks and a few new settings in the tweaks menu. Such as:
-Dash zoom animation, when returning to the dashboard you can now have a nice zoom animation.
-Remember shared items
-Improved snap every window feature. This will screenshot the open window for you and display it on the dashboard activity tile. (Only available on Windows)

Here are a few screenshots of the changes:

watch gallery
awesome! one more thing....how do i get to what normaly would be the install from zip screen

GOT IT
anybodyelse got moviescrappers crashing xbmc with this?
Hey Toyota. I downloaded your update last night and tried the steps you recommend in your reply.

1. I can't seem to get it to automatically sign in not matter what power options I choose.

2. I got my ios apps reset I'll just give up on trying to get your skin to work lol:/

3. And finally when i try to open a movie from 1channel or any of my tv shows saved in xbox videos the app crashes (I think it was posted before anything that scrapes for content) live streams are fine

Again thanks for your help and the updates. Keep at it !

Edit: I got the splash screen removed. Muuuuuch better
@hrlmbtz: I haven't experienced any crashing, could you send me a copy of your xbmc log and I might be able to find out the problem (located in userdata/xbmc.log)

@Westcoastsosa:

1. I have just tested this out on mine and I am also experiencing the same problem, I will try and include a fix for this in the next update.

2. This skin is mainly develped for Windows so some features may not work properly on other platforms. (The core features shoud work with most platforms)

3. Hmmm, I've never had this problem. Could you send me a copy of your log file and I might be able to find the problem. (located in userdata/xbmc.log)

No problem!

The latest update has just been released, includes quite a few new features, changes and some nice new themes added.(Can be selected from profile section or app store).
The skin is now 610mb, this is because of the new HD themes that have been included. In the next update i will include a python script that will download the themes you want from the internet so the skin size will be a lot smaller.

Here is the latest download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!ik5CnaQC!7l2sJkNeGg...XxlNbI8Q2s

Another update should be released soon!
In the latest update there are also some small features on the dashboard where if you are inactive for a few seconds then you will see a nice little popup next to your profile icon showing you your gamerscore, gamertag and name. (See image below). The friends section also has some nice new animations.

In the next update that is coming out soon I will include twitter integration, dashboard background colors, a button to delete friends in the friends section, new friends profile dialogs, and improved background overlays on the dashboard where you will be able to change the transparency of the dashboard overlay. This is very useful if you are using really bright backgrounds and can't see the text on the tabs properly. I will also be removing themes from the skin and just including links instead, this way I will have a little python script download the theme in the background and set it for you once it's ready. Making the skin size much smaller.

@toyota12303

best Work ever
but

Where do I Activate Half Pins ? Sad
@blueshinex : Thanks!!
That feature was removed in one of the previous versions as the pins have been completely re-done. In the next update I will add an option for this feature back in to the settings.
Can you help me with the gamertag? cause everytime i put it in the script fails Sad
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25