• 17(current)
Release Xbox One Skin
I just stumbled on this skin, I don't know how I missed it. Nonetheless, one word...WOW!

toyota12303 thanks for your excellent work, as a xbone owner I cannot wait to test it out on my beta test system. Also, any plans for getting this to work on one of the openelec or gotham nightly builds?

Edit: Is Live TV PVR functionality supported? Also, it would be neat if the EPG mimics the one guide. Smile
hey toyota can you make the snap menu be assigned to the lb button on the gamepad?
It would be good to see this running on openelec
(2014-01-12, 19:44)kingkearney Wrote: It would be good to see this running on openelec

Why would this not run on Openelec?
Hi guys need some help.

Does anyone know how to get the TV shows and movies to come up in the top bars and also is there a way to disable trakt.tv as im not interested in seeing tv shows and films i dont own?

(2013-07-19, 22:20)blueshinex Wrote: hello toyota12303,

I have a problem

by TV & Movies and Music - Apps is not on top of each other

same has anyone managed to get this working?
Doesn't seen to work with openelec 3.2.4, dependency issues. Yes I have copied them over to the addon's folder. Unless I'm doing something wrong :/
This is the first skin that is attracting my attention away from MQ5 Smile
I dont understand why you need to use trak.tv? couldnt it just automatically generate your own games and videos
Thanks for the comments !
@grote345 : At the moment you can only snap videos and music, but i will look into adding snappable apps.
@QueK9 : Thanks! And it should all run fine on openelec as i have tested it on Ubuntu Linux and all worked fine apart from anything using the web browser. And i have also tested it on Gotham Alpha 11 and it all worked fine apart from if you open up the context menu on the games/apps section it will crash, but i will try and make a fix for this. The Live TV PVR functionality is supported and should be working fine and i will be soon adding something like the Xbox One Guide into it as well Smile
@iAMl3dgend : Yeah but you will have to manually edit your keymap xml. You will need to find : <button id="5">ContextMenu</button> on the first section and change this to : <button id="5">XBMC.ActivateWindow(55)</button> (This will open the charms bar from the lb burron) But i recommend mapping it to the start button or something instead because you will then not be able to open the context menu from your controller. Or you could download my keymap xml that i have created (http://www.mediafire.com/download/p0i7h1...roller.zip) this already has both buttons mapped Smile
@kingkearney : This should already be running fine on openelec as i have tested it on linux and it all worked fine apart from the web browser section.
@chisharpe : That screenshot was from a really old version of the skin and it has completely changed now. Also the trakt.tv feature can be disabled from the settings (alternative ads) this will disable trakt.tv and enable local content from your system.
@kingkearney : If you are experiencing dependency issues then you will have to make sure that you have deleted the previous version of my skin, copy over all dependencies to the addons folder. And if you are still experiencing the same problem then this addon.xml may fix it (you will just need to copy this to the skin folder) : http://www.mediafire.com/view/xny7gzyweg67xw5/addon.xml

Also i should be uploading an update in a few days that will be fixing a few problems Smile
Cheers for the update and all the great work you are doing, I will have a look at that addon.xml file when I get chance
(2014-01-14, 21:18)toyota12303 Wrote: @chisharpe : That screenshot was from a really old version of the skin and it has completely changed now. Also the trakt.tv feature can be disabled from the settings (alternative ads) this will disable trakt.tv and enable local content from your system.

cannot see this what option is it in? Image

@chisharpe : You just need to go to Preferences -> Settings -> Alternative Ads Smile

o matter which way i put the slide bar i still get the same outcome

Sad
Yeah that's because that section has not been completed yet, at the moment when you enable alternative ads it will change the ads on the dashboard, xbox video section, video library section ect. But in the next update i will try to finish the Movies + TV Store off Smile
thankyou
Toyota question do you also have a problem with the youtube plugin because suddenly I cant login anymore no matter what I do any idea ?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Skin25