UPnP
Just a question if this is normal.

Setup : Running the latest Gotham builds on 2 instances. One has media attached and
the other connect to the first instance via UPnP to view that media.

On the first instance when browsing TV Show by title and enabling Hide Watched Shows I
see all TV Shows I haven't watched or partially watched (Even if it's just one episode)

On the second instance connecting to the media via UPnP when browsing the TV Shows by
title and enabling Hide Watched Shows I only see TV Shows that I haven't watched. I don't
see the TV Shows that I partially watched. (So if I add a new episode to a fully watched TV Show
it stays hidden)

Is this normal behavior, bug and is this known or something wrong with my install ?

I know UPnP is going to get a big upgrade, so hopefully that can be looked at as well.
have you ticked the setting "Announce library updates via upnp" on your "server"? I'm no expert in UPNP things, but it could be a caching issue.
Haven't ticked that. Was searching for that. Solves another problem I had. Thanks.

Think it's more a question that UPnP is seeing a show as watched even if you have watched only one episode of that TV show.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UPnP0