weird image display due to animations, possibly a bug
Hi, I am having trouble with a button displaying as I would like it to... the code is:
Code:
<control type="image">
                    <animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false">
                        <effect type="fade" start="0" end="30" time="500" tween="sine" />
                        <effect type="zoom" start="0" end="70" center="auto" time="500" tween="back" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="WindowClose" reversible="false">
                        <effect type="fade" start="30" end="0" time="200" tween="sine" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="Control.HasFocus(555)" reversible="true">
                        <effect type="fade" start="30" end="100" time="400" tween="sine" />
                        <effect type="zoom" start="70" end="100" center="auto" time="400" tween="back" />
                    </animation>
                    <posx>40</posx>
                    <posy>1000</posy>
                    <width>48</width>
                    <height>48</height>
                    <texture>home1/power.png</texture>
                 </control>
As you can see, I would like the image to default to being a bit smaller and transparent until you select the button, at which point the size and opacity should be 100%. However this doesn't happen, and on selection, the image stays at 30 and 70, and decreases further when moving away. The control is just a hidden button. Logically, at least to me, the above should work ...is this a bug? And what do you recommend as a workaround?
The effects are multiplicative, not additive. Thus, the maximum opacity will be 30% as you currently have it. Changing the end to 100 on the WindowOpen will fix it for that I should think.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Doesn't seem to work...setting the end to 100 just makes the image completely opaque for the default, as opposed to slightly transparent (since the button is not focused). Thanks anyways, I guess I'll have to come up with a different design.
You don't have to. Just change the animations to

PHP Code:
<animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="false">
    <
effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" tween="sine" easing="inout" />
    <
effect type="zoom" start="0" end="100" center="auto" time="500" tween="back" easing="out" />
</
animation>
<
animation type="WindowClose" reversible="false">
    <
effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="200" tween="sine" easing="inout" />
</
animation>
<
animation type="Conditional" condition="!Control.HasFocus(555)">
    <
effect type="fade" start="100" end="30" time="400" tween="sine" easing="inout" />
    <
effect type="zoom" start="100" end="70" center="auto" time="400" tween="back" easing="in" />
</
animation
(2013-06-20, 19:49)`Black Wrote: You don't have to. Just change the animations to
Smile
Thanks a lot Black, that worked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
weird image display due to animations, possibly a bug0