12.2 Crash on Library scan for TV
OSX Version: 10.8.4
Hardware: Mini Mac, mid 2011 2.7gz, Inteal Core i7, 8gb 1333mhz DDR3
Installed from DMG
XBMC 12.2, GIT:2130502-32b1a5e, Compiled May 2, 2013

Fresh install. Added a single file source via a mount (/Volumes/{mount}/{path/to/tv/shows/directory}). Select TheTVDB as the parser and opt to update the library

Media source repo contains predefined meta data and art work

Logs @ http://pastebin.com/3k5zR36y

Tried using SMB with the same result
Post the Crashreporter log too please.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Have the crash logs moved? I can't seem to find any? Looked in /Users/{me}/Library/Logs/CrashReporter

This is the details from the "XBMC quit unexpectedly" dialog...

http://pastebin.com/vWEam6uu
Well there is a bad image file somewhere hidden in your folder structure and xbmc crashs on trying to decode it. I sadly can't even tell you which one it is Sad. Thats an ugly problem with some broken image files and we are still not able to find a suitable solution or a graceful error handling for that one Sad

Using the 32bit version of XBMC might help - or it might not...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I thought I might need to "purge" the cached content. I will see what I can find.

Cheers
I think I can see the problem (now that I've looked up the FAQ/Wiki for for thumbnails for Frodo).

Basically, as I understand it, all images HAD to be named *.jpg, regardless of there format, which meant I had mixed JPG and PNG files in my library...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
12.2 Crash on Library scan for TV0