How can I customize the home screen movie widget?
I am looking to create a custom home screen widget to have recently added movies and random movies like the one that is already in the skin, but I want to be able to customize it to show only certain movies. I have a custom home screen menu (Kids Movies) that uses a playlist to include only movies with the genres family and animation so it shows all my daughters kids movies. I would like to be able to create a widget so that it only shows kids movies. Anyone know how to go about doing this and what I need to edit?
ASUS F2A85-M PRO FM2 -- AMD A10-6800K -- 8gig DDR3 1600 -- Nvidia GTX 650 -- Samsung SSD 120gig -- GRANDIA GD05B Case -- Onkyo RC-HT260 -- Paradigm Atom Monitor S7 x4, Center 1, Surrounds 1 -- Panasonic 60ST60
Smart Playlist Manager.

See the link in my sig.
Oh man you are a genius. Thank you very much.
ASUS F2A85-M PRO FM2 -- AMD A10-6800K -- 8gig DDR3 1600 -- Nvidia GTX 650 -- Samsung SSD 120gig -- GRANDIA GD05B Case -- Onkyo RC-HT260 -- Paradigm Atom Monitor S7 x4, Center 1, Surrounds 1 -- Panasonic 60ST60
One more question. I don't see an option to add "Mixed Movies" smart playlist widget. The one with the 3 panels that change between recent, latest, and in progress. Is there a way to add this to the skin manually?
Mixed widget doesn't work for playlists Sad
If I was to add to the home menu a kids films folder how do I add a specific shared folder to it? Using smb shares and have kids films in a seperate folder from my other films? Thanks stig
Add the folder as a source for movies(or tv depending on media type). Then you'd need to create smart playlists for kids stuff and then everything else, in order to separate the 2 into their own menus. Again, the link in my sig should be close enough to show you what I mean.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I customize the home screen movie widget?1