Apple TV 2 and Wi-Drive Kingston
Hi I'm trying to over apple tv and wi-drive kingston and xbcm play videos. I tried instructions below and it fails. please help. thank you

Some people have complained that you can't use it with media libraries like XBMC, but you can. 

Click "Add Videos..." -> On the "Add Video Source" pop-up Click "Browse" -> Choose "Add network location..." -> Choose "Web server directory (HTTP)" as the protocol and enter "192.168.200.254" as the "Server Address" (if connected directly to the Wi-Drive... If your Wi-Drive is bridging your home wireless connection you can use the IP your router assigned to the Wi-Drive). -> Click "Done" -> Click "OK" -> Choose the newly added location: "http://192.168.200.254:80" and click "OK" -> Enter a name for the media Source and then click "OK". 
Check the ip adress given to the wi-drive by the router.

Btw. Saying something fails is not a good error report. Give us some specifics..
(2013-06-23, 13:54)Eliah Wrote: Check the ip adress given to the wi-drive by the router.

Btw. Saying something fails is not a good error report. Give us some specifics..

A good day for me exactly what you need. I have an Apple TV JB and xbcma one about this product. Can you please help. I need xbcm through the Apple TV play movies stored on this disk kingston wi-drive
www.kingston.com/en/usb/wireless/

I only get server not found

A good day for me exactly what you need. I have an Apple TV JB and xbcma one about this product. Can you please help. I need xbcm through the Apple TV play movies stored on this disk kingston wi-drive
www.kingston.com/en/usb/wireless/

I only get server not found
The appletv won't work without internet access. In other words, you probably have a network. This network is probably the network your wi-drive is connected to. To connect with this, you will need to know the ip-adress of your wi-drive..
yes I am connected to the internet and ip kingston wi drive is 192.168.200.254 yen know exactly what to enter in xbcm some guidance? thank you
I don't know the solution to this, but I just wanted to point out that it's M before C. XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 2 and Wi-Drive Kingston0