Auto rename help
Hi everyone,

First off... Love EMM, first time caller long time listener...

I have been trying for weeks to figure out how to have both my files and folders have the same basic structure.

I want my folders to follow " Movie Name (Year) [Quality] "
And files to follow " Movie Name [Quality] "

The biggest issue is that i have a mixed environment (dvds, Blu rays, etc.) Most of my files are either 1080p or 720p rips with about 100-150 SD dvds tossed in. I was hoping to find a way to label them in one of 3 categories : 1080p, 720p or DVD. This would require Ember to force name those that do not fall into one of these three with one of these three most likely DVD. The issue i have been having is some of my Blu Rays get labled as 1080p and others as bluray.

Can anyone help me figure this out?

What about using $R (for resolution)? It won't give you the DVD tag but for DVD's it should output as 576p or 480p and for blurays it should output as 1080p or 720p.
wow... i feel silly now... That will work. DVDs are listed as SDp, so i either will have to manually change them, or find a way to change SDp to DVD.

Thanks for your help!

Now if i could just figure out how to remove the fan art from showing twice, once by the poster and once as the actual background.
(2013-06-23, 19:01)shifte Wrote: Now if i could just figure out how to remove the fan art from showing twice, once by the poster and once as the actual background.

what you mean? can you post a screenshow?
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
I think he is talking about the small version of the fanart in the right panel. The panel has the fanart once as background and once as small image next to the image of the poster.
I like this addition because most of the time I have the movie infos open and I am using a small monitor, so the little version of the fanart allows me to see the full fanart picture.

But I think there was already the plan to make the display of the small version configurable, don't find the thread were DanCooper talked about this.

The notes for upcoming ember 1.4 mentions to make the big version resizable so its shown completely using the space that is available.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto rename help0