• 29(current)
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*
Is there an add on that updates all the movie ratings in Kodi db? rotten, metacritic, tmdb, imdb?
(2017-08-29, 01:05)bsoriano Wrote: Hello,

In case anyone is interested, I have this addon working under Leia in Windows. If you wish to use it for more than keeping Top 250 updated, please remember to include your OMDB API Key as instructed further back in this topic. Unzip the archive in the following link to your addons folder, and remember to enable it in Kodi (Krypton and above):

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlII29kkG6TFh_R3_Tr_Qd63ObmMJQ

I only use it to update the Top 250 info, so I am not sure it is working fine for other functions.

EDIT: I just tried the ratings and MPAA functions, and they also work well (with the OMDB API Key).

Hope you find it useful.

Regards,

Bart
Bart:

Are you still using this add-on? If yes, is there a simple way to make it compatible with matrix?
(2021-03-06, 22:51)Edworld Wrote:

In case anyone is interested, I have this addon working under Leia in Windows. If you wish to use it for more than keeping Top 250 updated, please remember to include your OMDB API Key as instructed further back in this topic. Unzip the archive in the following link to your addons folder, and remember to enable it in Kodi (Krypton and above):

I only use it to update the Top 250 info, so I am not sure it is working fine for other functions.

EDIT: I just tried the ratings and MPAA functions, and they also work well (with the OMDB API Key).

Hope you find it useful.

Regards,

Bart
Bart:

Are you still using this add-on? If yes, is there a simple way to make it compatible with matrix?

@Edworld, I was using it well in Leia. I just switched my main HTPC to Matrix today, and I have not yet looked at how to get it working for Matrix. I will check (to see if it is something I can do with my limited knowledge) in the next few days.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-03-07, 00:07)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-03-06, 22:51)Edworld Wrote:

Hope you find it useful.

Regards,

Bart
Bart:

@Edworld, I was using it well in Leia. I just switched my main HTPC to Matrix today, and I have not yet looked at how to get it working for Matrix. I will check (to see if it is something I can do with my limited knowledge) in the next few days.

Regards,

Bart
How do you get it working in Leia? Your link seems dead.
HTPC: AMD Ryzen 9 7900 | AMD Radeon RX 7600 XT | 32GB DDR5 6000 | 2x WD Black SN770 1TB + 182TB HDD.
TV/Audio: LG OLED CX 77 | Yamaha RX-A3070 | 5.1.2 Atmos Speaker Setup

Software:
Kodi: v21 RC2 Omega | Skin: Madnox.Redux v21.00.11 | OS: Windows 11 Home
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] IMDb Update (Movie Ratings + Top250 + MPAA) *Jarvis*6