XBMC Foundation has suspended your automatic payments
So I received this notice from PayPal this morning: XBMC Foundation has suspended your automatic payments

Did anyone else receive this notice? Anyone know why? Not that I mind keeping my money, but I do enjoy knowing I am somehow saying thanks.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Got it figured out. Check your PM.
Thanks Nate!

So for everyone else, if there is any type of glitch in your payment, be it you being broke or PayPal being stupid, the good folks at XBMC will automatically cancel your subscription so not to dig your hole any deeper. I could not find any reason for the glitch, not even the slightest hint from PayPal, but there was one. If it happens to you and you want to fix it, you will have to delete your existing payment agreement and create a new one.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Foundation has suspended your automatic payments0