Bad Stuttering with New Builds
I have a Dell Optiplex 755 with an i5 in it. I tried the onboard hdmi and had really bad stuttering and lag when playing HD. All SD works fine. I went through all the settings and nothing seemed to help at all. I havent ever had this issue before and even tried to move back to the older versions and had the same problems. So I switched out the video with a Radeon 4600 series that I had used for years in another box with no issues. Now neither video card will play HD and I am wondering if I just need to get a new video card to match up with the new settings and enhancements in 12.2. I also tested out drivers for both video cards as well. Thanks for your help.
Im thinking a 6670 low profile card. Any thoughts on those as well?
As with every other thread here, it's more than likely your audio output settings, where you've told XBMC that your audio output device can decode audio formats that it can't.

check the sticky at the top of the Windows section for more details.
I have a Onkyo TX-SR608 which supports all the technologies I believe. I did some more testing and determined that if I just have DTS enabled it works, but if I enable Dolby Digital AC3 Capable receiver that is when its get bad and choppy. It also doesnt pass through like it used to.

http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-TX-SR608-7-2...escription
ConfusedTA is right...I was having this problem and corrected by changing my audio options to WASPI HDMI..and its working like a charm again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bad Stuttering with New Builds0