posters
Hi,

i have a bunch of movies that i already have the poster and fanart, i just need to create the nfo, but if i cancel the image scraper it deletes my current pictures, instead of just canceling the download process.

how can i do this? thanks.
anyone?
which version are you using?
options?

It's too generic to be able to help.

M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
1.3.0.13 (and previous versions) does that - I reported it before, only to be told it was "by design". I just gave up banging my head against that particular brick wall. Confused
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2013-06-24, 22:47)cachirro Wrote: i have a bunch of movies that i already have the poster and fanart, i just need to create the nfo

Doesn't it work if you select "Only NFO" in the menu?
Mark the new movies in the list ( select them and choose "Mark selected" in the context menu)
Then use the menu of the button "Scrape media" in the toolbar to select "Userdefined scraper".
In the following popup you can select what you want to scrape...
I use version 1.3.13.

the tip from grumbler (thanks) does the trick, select the movies, and right click and select only to scrap nfo.

however, i think that in a regular scrap, if you press the cancel button on image scraping, it shouldn't delete the images you already have, it should just cancel getting new ones.

thanks
(2013-06-26, 13:22)cachirro Wrote: however, i think that in a regular scrap, if you press the cancel button on image scraping, it shouldn't delete the images you already have, it should just cancel getting new ones.

Totally agree. Ember should only ever replace existing artwork, it should never delete it when not replacing it.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
posters0