Ember Media Manager Wiki

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DanCooper Offline
Thx Cocotus. I think your old FTP should be working.

Dekker, can you make a small dev tutorial with the officially GitHub client? I think that's the best way for other users.

Latest Ember-MM version - [Release] Ember Media Manager 1.3.x
German XBMCNerds
find quote
Dekker500 Offline
OK, I have managed to cut-and-paste from my backup to the WIKI. Took a while to manually apply the formatting and links, but I think I got things straightened out... well, enough for a first cut anyway. If it's not there, I don't have it Sad Will need to re-capture the images too, since I didn't have any of those.

I'll do the GitHub client tutorial shortly... I'm caught up in the unit testing stuff!

Dekker
find quote
Cocotus Offline
(2013-11-15 15:40)Dekker500 Wrote:  OK, I have managed to cut-and-paste from my backup to the WIKI. Took a while to manually apply the formatting and links, but I think I got things straightened out... well, enough for a first cut anyway. If it's not there, I don't have it Sad Will need to re-capture the images too, since I didn't have any of those.

I'll do the GitHub client tutorial shortly... I'm caught up in the unit testing stuff!

Dekker

Thanks for your hard work, looking really good so far! I think I still have the pictures and screenshots (at least most of them) and will complete the articles. Also will restore logo and left side navigation

@DanCopper/all

For now only Dan, Dekker500 and me are registered users, account creation is blocked at the moment until we/I find a way to avoid spam in future Smile If anyone wants to contribute write one of us a PM sp we can create the wiki account manually for now

Update:

Done:
- Added embedded video plugin support i.e. yoube for wiki articles
- Added recommended dynamic captcha for unregistered and uncofirmed email adresses (that shold stop spam)
- restored sidebar and ember logo

TODO:
-Restoring pictures of articles if possible, make backup and open registratrion again Smile
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-16 10:07 by Cocotus.)
find quote
Cocotus Offline
Added article about recommended XBMC naming conventions for FRODO and how to use it in Ember: http://wiki.embermediamanager.org/index....s%27_Guide

Anyone can add some more info about the settings in the last part of the article? I don't use them but we should explain what they are doing Big Grin
find quote