Release Sleep Timer to stop playback (no poweroff!)
Quote:Hi,

could someone help me out with this? I need kind of a sleep timer which just stops any playback when no user interaction has occured for a while.

Many thanks in advance!

OK, didn't know creating addons for xbmc is that easy ;-)
So here's my first self made addon:

service.playback.sleeptimer-1.0.0.zip
Thanks for this, very handy for when you fall asleep infront of the TV. Big Grin

Tested with Gotham.
hi
i know this is old post but if someone knows or have any addon for exit timer for xbmc gotham on arm
(2014-04-22, 09:25)kotsos75 Wrote: hi
i know this is old post but if someone knows or have any addon for exit timer for xbmc gotham on arm

Maybe I misunderstood you but this plugin seems to be working just fine in Gotham. I haven't noticed any complication on my Raspberry Pi (OpenELEC 4.0) with this plugin.
Wow! This is awesome! Smile One small request please - maybe you could add an option for easy enabling/disabling the service instead of going to the Settings > Addons > Enabled > Services ? Like a toggle in the settings that could be added to the addon settings ?
Also an option that would allow the addon to work only between chosen hours would be awesome!

Thanks!
I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I just tried this out on Helix on the Raspberry Pi and it works! I've been looking for something similar for a while and am really happy that this still functions.
(2014-11-28, 10:41)newkind Wrote: Wow! This is awesome! Smile One small request please - maybe you could add an option for easy enabling/disabling the service instead of going to the Settings > Addons > Enabled > Services ? Like a toggle in the settings that could be added to the addon settings ?
Also an option that would allow the addon to work only between chosen hours would be awesome!

Thanks!

The following may help with this:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=261959

Thanks

Rob

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sleep Timer to stop playback (no poweroff!)0