tried searching but no answer..
First of thanks for stopping bu. i usually do my research before posting anything but i just couldnt find what i was looking for. So my question is: i have ember scrape all my folders and retrieved poster along with the rest of the info....once i plug in my external to my box and run xbmc well it starts looking for all that info again using Tvbd or something of that sort. I just thought that since i have all that info already in individual folders then all i had to do is plug it in and bam it would work right away but it searches first...any ideas or direction you guys might give me. Thanks.
Does XBMC realls scrape different posters than the ones you scraped with ember? Or does it just look as if XBMC were scraping but in reality he uses the ones stored next to the movie?
Did you check the correct filenames to save posters and nfo files in ember? In beste case by using the "Frodo" button (if you use XBMC Frodo of course)?
XBMC is actually searching for that stuff - but not on the TVDB, when you have it locally available. But XBMC needs to put information into the database, link the files, etc. - so, it always will take a little bit of scraping, before you actually see all the information. You can easily try that out: Pull your internet and try again, XBMC will still scrape and find the infos related to the media, when they are locally available.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tried searching but no answer..0