[RELEASE] Football / Soccer (Script)
Thumbs Up 
if your interested in football, this might be for you?

the script that gathers everything football related from the bbc website.

features;
all uk leagues. tables, news, fixtures, results, squads and profiles.
audio/video interviews.
live videprinter/scores/text.
photo galleries.
radio 5live/xtra streaming.

get it from xbmcscripts.com or install directly to xbmc using the xbmcscripts script.

no script editing/setup required.

let me know if you find any bugs/crashes (usually caused by site html changes that breaks the regex).

cheers

Thumbs Up 
fantastic script, just what a football exile down under needs. testing it as much as i can and so far no issues.
hi, love this script however i keep getting the 'my programs' window popup. this then hangs xbmc. any ideas of how i can overcome this. i have searched the forums but have had no success.
its a problem affecting a few scripts.

temp fix:
Quote:remove the <visible ...> line from the top of dialogprogress.xml in your skin
would it be possible to add internet streams of games to this script from a site such as this online premiership games? not sure whether these type of sites are actual legal or not. any comments?
pity i have to recalibrate pm3 gui to see everything all the time i miss a lot of info on the overscan.

can this be fixed?
not seen that site before,.
is it a subscription only site or are the streams protected?
can the xbmc stream winamp vp62 format streams ??
got a sample file ? update: yes it can.

update: streams are locked with drm, unless someone knows different, i dont think it would be possible.

i've recently added some overscan adjustment code to mytv and i was planning on including it into football script.

bbb

have also found this site online matcheswhich only requires a single annual payment of £4.50 via paypal. would it be possible to write a script which could log you on and stream the match?
quite possibly. i'd need access myself inorder to dev such a thing, maybe you could pm me your logon details ?
do you have any sample stream urls ?
are they drm protected ?

another site @ £4.95 too offering footbal (plus adult).

a simple system which holds user/pass against a url might work, then it could store several sites.

deanrparry : 'list control' problem. can you explain more , i've not seen it.

overscan adjustment is being added.
yes there is a problem with the list in both mytv 1.10 & 1.11 <config menu> and football <results listings any team>
is it the new reported xbmc bug of thumbnail image appearing inbetween label1 & label2 instead of on the left side ?

i'm running a late oct build and i dont see it myself.
what build/date are you running?
as yet, i've not found any 'live streams' that arnt protected and are suitable for direct access/streaming from the script.

has anybody else?

i've worked on v1.1 of the script which adds;

live on tv schedule list.
moved the non-league specific options to the mainmenu (fivelive, photo galleries etc)
added config menu - with option to adj. overscan.

this is ready for release unless someone knows of some streaming urls, inwhich case i'll hold off and work that in too ?
naaa drop the streams mate most of the time its hit & miss with them anyway... i think the script provides everything a footy fanatic needs. live videoprinter is ample.
i've uploaded v1.1 of football to xbmcscripts about a week ago, hasnt appeared yet and no word from site ppl ... ?
thats a shame been looking forward to the new football script. wonder whats happening over at xbmcscripts.com?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Football / Soccer (Script)0