Solved No fanart, disc art, etc shows up after upgrading to Frodo
Upgraded from Eden to Frodo following instructions here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...Apple_TV_2

Ran into issues getting XBMC to start (I created another thread about this). Removed Plex, got XBMC to work again. In middle of this, I deleted /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/ and copied contents of "XBMC" folders into there from original Eden backup I done. Not sure if this action might be the cause of my no-fanart issue (messed up ability of an update script to be trigger or something like that).

Right now, I can see movies and TV shows that should be there in the library (I'm using MySQL sync). However, there is no fanart, no disc cover, etc - nothing.. just placeholders. Using Quartz skin right now.

Side note: Fanart, disc cover art, etc is showing up fine on MacBook Pro (OSX) after upgrading to Frodo.

I would like to keep using path substitution since I'm using two ATV2s in our house (they are low on disk space, so probably not good idea for me to store thumbs and all directly on those devices). I have not modified advancesettings.xml since upgrading from Eden.

XBMC.log debug file: http://pastebin.com/2XrAhder
Sorry, resolved once again on my own (sorry to keep creating threads) - realized the XBMC folder was owned by root instead of mobile. When I did command line to transfer ownership of "XBMC" folder to mobile:mobile, it resolved.

However, I am still having some fanart-related issues - but will create separate thread for this.
read the FAQ - ensure to shown not only the folder to mobile:mobile but do it recursivly (-r - like stated in the iOS FAQ (wiki))
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No fanart, disc art, etc shows up after upgrading to Frodo0