• 100(current)
Support Thread for libstagefright
(2014-11-12, 12:00)Koying Wrote: Works fine on Galaxy Tab 3 10", h/w accel included.
Nexus Player is a x86 and seems mostly working, too.
What's your android version, if it's 4.2.2, please give me a copy of your libstagefright.so, it is in system/lib
Hi, i need your help ...

Sinds 2 weeks i've a Android Box from Keedox ( android 4.4.2 ) These product reads everything ( on paper ... ) but when i open XBMC and i launch a MP4 or MKV i've audio but no video.

I check the acceleration and when i select just " libstagefright " i've audio and video but only for 20sec after that FREEZE ...

Somebody can help me ?

The box is " Keedox® Quad Core Mini PC Smart TV Box TV Dongle Android 4.2.2 8GB NAND Flash 1080P HDMI WIFI "

Thanks for your help ^^
(2014-11-08, 18:00)salman79uk Wrote: Hi guys,

So using SPMC on a rockchip 3188 device.

What is the recommended HW acceleration setting for this device, libstagefright enabled, Mediacodec enabled or both enabled??

By default both are enabled?

Many thanks.

OK so does the latest vanilla Kodi (14.0) contain the rockchip 3188 enhancements?

In my testing it still stutters pretty bad with 1080p videos?
So on a Nexus 7 FHD (2013) I cannot play mkv with MPEG2 video unless I disable libstagefright, I get only audio but no video. Tried both SPMC and Kodi 14.
guys I have pipo RK3066 waud core GPU can any one help hw and which libstagefrieght i need to update as I am having buffering freezing problems
(2014-07-27, 10:59)Koying Wrote: Try HW+ mode of MX player.
If it doesn't work, then your device just don't implement libstagefright/mediacodec.

Hi koying, i have tried mx player with hw and hd+ , none work
Is there a way to install libstagefright ?
My box have mstar amber3 cpu and it isnt rooted

I have tried many external player but same problem no hw acceleration with all of thème
The only player that able to play hd in hw Is the preinstalled player

You can find apk here, maybe you can take a look to see which codec it use

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9r4wjbhiaiylmr...r.apk?dl=1

Thanks a million for your help
Alright, if people need any more help with this then you need to make a new thread. There are 1,500 posts, and a good deal of them are from over a year ago.
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support Thread for libstagefright6