• 83(current)
Support Thread for libstagefright
Should be solved in today's nightly (at least the fact that you cannot see the options.)
(2013-11-07, 09:22)Koying Wrote: Should be solved in today's nightly (at least the fact that you cannot see the options.)
Yes Sir Nod Errors gone and full 1080p playing at 24fps with no drops (well, the 5 minutes I've tested) with the build from Nov 6th (813525b tag) on a 2012 Nexus 7.

Thanks
I've done a search of this thread, but I can't find anything. Apologies if this is not the correct place.

Updated to Alpha 9 monthly October release last night, but I'm getting dependencies not met on some addons and they are showing as "broken", on things that I previously had working fine in alpha7/8. Is this due to the addon needing updating, or is it the Alpha9 xbmc? Is there anything I can do to help.

Thanks for any help.
(2013-11-07, 13:03)floateruk Wrote: Updated to Alpha 9 monthly October release last night, but I'm getting dependencies not met on some addons and they are showing as "broken", on things that I previously had working fine in alpha7/8.

Many addon's are designed for the released version of Frodo, it's not unusual that as Gotham advances along you'll find existing addon's may stop working. Sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling the addons help, otherwise you should contact the author of the addon to see if they are working on a gotham release of the addon.
Cheers bac522. I'll let Mikey know. Shame that it suddenly stopped when it was previously working. Well annoying!
It maybe little ot but right mouse button crash xbmc since ~4 nightlies builds. Before that right mouse button was "back".

Iam usind mk808 with android 4.1.1 with libstagefright.so

Edit: Thank you for fast reply ! Smile
(2013-11-07, 20:19)peras Wrote: It maybe little ot but right mouse button crash xbmc since ~4 nightlies builds. Before that right mouse button was "back".
I'm aware. It doesn't actually crash but acts as the normal droid back, but looks the same Wink
Hello, i'm using also the MK808b with android 4.1.1 and it has also an libstagefright.so. After 80 minutes, the fps sink from 24 to 17 and the movie get's choppy. I'm using the actually nightly build for android.
If i have Mediacodec on, i have a black screen and with libstagefright on, the CPU XBMC get's higher and higher. If i start the movie, it has 47 % and after about 1 hour, it's by 95 % and by 110% it's get choppy ans the fps sink.
Dear Koying could you confirm what minix states on their facebook:
"XBMC is working well, we are currently working with the developers at XBMC to ensure its performance will be perfect. MINIX customized version of XBMC coming shortly."
Yep. I'm working on optimizing H/W decoding on Rockchip.
Yeah, but I think menno wants to know if Minix is having a customize version of XBMC built just for them.
(2013-11-08, 17:11)Koying Wrote: Yep. I'm working on optimizing H/W decoding on Rockchip.

Sounds good^^
Sorry guys, for me hw decoding doesn't work at all. My phone supports 720p hw decoding - it works with system video player and MX Player (using HW engine). But not with xbmc. Full debug log here:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=82138

I have enabled libstagefright encoding in advanced xbmc settings and when playing 720p video I have no video at all (only black bacground). What's wrong?

I also tested mediacodec and results are similar.
i have also a black screen with mediacodec. If i uncheck mediacodec then, i have a video.
Hi all,

My issue was happened when playing movie file seems to be slow (not playing smoothly).
Please take a looking at belows,

Here is the log when I play the video file (http://www.auby.no/files/video_tests/vc1..._hddvd.mkv )
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=83161

and caputured playing for the understanding,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXFTvk4fR...e=youtu.be

I'm used Android ICS 4.0.4 and ARMv7 2 cores(800MHz) w/ NEON.
FYI, This is not happened on MX player HW+ option.

Thanks in advance.
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support Thread for libstagefright6