Win XBMC Command Line Parameters?
Question 
Hi all,
I'm trying to solve a "silly" problem with my Frodo 12.2 installation. I'll explain myself:

I have an Acer Revo R3710 connected to a Marantz NR1504 receiver using HDMI and the receiver is connected to my TV using another HDMI. I've configured HDMI passthrough for playing audio using TV speakers when the receiver is off. Also, I have configured XBMC for using all the capabilities of the receiver, but sometimes I prefer not starting the receiver for viewing some stuff like kids Tv shows, and here is where my problem starts. If the content is good enough for be played using the receiver but I don't want to use it, the video is not played fine (stuttering because bad audio configuration), and if I turn the receiver on, the video is played fine.

What I was wondering is : can I start XBMC using two different audio profiles, one of them enabling all the receiver capabilities, and the other one only having the settings for the TV? Can I use a file settings path used as parameter for XBMC? I was looking for 'xbmc command line parameters' but only found -p and -fs

Thanks in advanced

NaBz
Any idea?
I posted about something like this for the pulse eight cec adapter in the feature request forum:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=167914
Thanks teeedubb! Meanwhile, perhaps having 2 configuration files and passing them as a parameter ... or how to configure the script posted by ezechiel1917 ?
Switching to 5.1 analog isn't perfect for me, my TV didn't playback some surround sound properly and I wouldn't get voices from the video, until I switched xbmcs audio output to 2 channel. I'd check that before trying to make that jsonrpc command work.

You could also try profiles, but the idea of 2 seperate xbmc profiles (databases, settings, addons etc) to setup and maintain scares me off.
Hi again,
me too: I need to switch from HDMI 5.1 with all capabilities enabled to HDMI 2.0 and all capabilities disabled. I did it yesterday using debugging mode but no json command was registered at xbmc log when I switch it to 2.0. Also searched on JSON Api documentation, but no luck...

Perhaps on JSON forum can help...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Command Line Parameters?0