Win Error on multiepisode file
I have a file with multiple episodes that is not detected by XBMC.

Here is the name:
foo
/Season 01
/foo S01E001E002E003.avi
/foo S01E004E005.avi

They should be detected but they are not Sad

what's wrong ?

I referre to here:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...s/TV_shows

it should work: name.s01e01e02.ext
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Ok, found the issue
foo is not regonized on TVDB so is not added to the library!

ouch!

How can I avoid this?
if its not on TVDB, then you need to make a tvshow.nfo file in your /foo/ folder. it should have at least the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<tvshow>
<title>Foo</title>
</tvshow>

and it looks like you have too many '0's in your episode titles. it should be /foo S01E01E02E03.avi
(2013-07-03, 17:04)el_cabong Wrote: if its not on TVDB, then you need to make a tvshow.nfo file in your /foo/ folder. it should have at least the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<tvshow>
<title>Foo</title>
</tvshow>

and it looks like you have too many '0's in your episode titles. it should be /foo S01E01E02E03.avi

On the XML I found another bug, I opened a trak!
On multi episode files the NFO is not a valid XML a it has multiple roots Sad

For the 00 is becasue the series has more than 100 episodes Smile
im assuming this is kind of what you have: 1 show, multiple seasons and each season has more than 100 episodes, each season starts with a new episode 001..
you could use the "air by date" style for episodes. i know you can do absolute ordering, but i dont know if that supports multiple seasons, i think there can only be 1 season/folder with numbers 001-100...etc.

taken from: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...s/TV_shows
The default date-based regexps only allow for periods or hyphens as delimiters...

\show\####_##_## - title.ext
[year]_[month]_[day] anywhere in the file name

<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
<regexp bydate="true">([0-9]{4})_([0-9]{2})_([0-9]{2})[^\\/]*$</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

Example: : \The Colbert Report\2005_10_17.avi
----------------------------------------

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid346526 << more info

i also looked though a few of my multi part episodes .nfo files and they only have the first episode number, but the plot info is combined from all episodes. might not be the best way, but it seems to work for me.
(2013-07-03, 20:25)el_cabong Wrote: im assuming this is kind of what you have: 1 show, multiple seasons and each season has more than 100 episodes, each season starts with a new episode 001..
you could use the "air by date" style for episodes. i know you can do absolute ordering, but i dont know if that supports multiple seasons, i think

That is an option but I do not want to have them in that way, I want them in Season 00 (Specials), Season 01 etc...
If it is not in thetvdb then you should add it there. It is a community project. If you use it, it's only fair to add to it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You have a show where a season has more than 100 episodes but is not numbered by airdate ? Wow.

Which show is this ?
Naruto Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error on multiepisode file0