Announcement
As some of you may have noticed I've been less active around here for some time now so after a lot of thought I've decided to retire from skinning altogether.

I'll be releasing any unfinished skins soon (see below) so if anyone fancies carrying on with them they're more than welcome.

It's been fun and I've made many friends along way.

Cheers.

[WIP] Store

[WIP] Alaska HD
Thanks for all the great work you did for XBMC. Your skills and good taste for design will be missed. For me Alaska still was/is the best skin I used Wink
It's hard to believe and ofcourse these are bad news for xbmc, but we have to respect your decisions.

Anyway, we all still hope to see you here in the forums.

Thanx for all you've done mate.
Sorry to hear it. You've done some really great work. We'll always be around if you decide you feel the itch again!
Bad news, I and I'm sure others learnt a lot by going through your code.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

thanks for all the hard work to date - it's been really appreciated!
(2013-07-05, 11:45)Hitcher Wrote: As some of you may have noticed I've been less active around here for some time now so after a lot of thought I've decided to retire from skinning altogether.

I'll be releasing any unfinished skins soon (check the WIP Skins forum) so if anyone fancies carrying on with them they're more than welcome.

It's been fun and I've made many friends along way.

Cheers.

Too bad man. I hope you stick around; your attitude and efforts are/were most valuable!!
You can be justifiably proud of your work here mate

Good luck for the future
Thanks for everything and if you change your mind you are more than welcome to return :)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for all your great work and all the help you've provided the community over the years. You will be missed. Best of luck to you.
Best of luck mate. Enjoy all the free time you'll now have!! Also, enjoy actually having time to use XBMC! Wink Big Grin
Thanks for all your hard work.
Thank you for all your hard work and your help, Hitcher.

You will be missed.
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

Hitcher,

I for one will miss being able to peek over your shoulder to see how I should be doing things. Your novel ideas and clever solutions to problems have certainly lifted what is considered possible with the xbmc skinning engine.

Thanks mate, best of luck with the future.
Wyrm (off to look for someone else's shoulders to stand on)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
that`s one sad way to start my day ....

thanks alot hitcher for all your hard work. i hope you`ll stick around though

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcement0