Basic addon
Hi guys,

this is my first post and first day in developing for XBMC. I have question....
1. I want to create a video add on, very simple one, I want to create something like this:

VIDEO ADDON > LC-TV > UKTV > BBC1 (And then it will play bbc1 live)
I have all the links to all UK channels and I would like to implement them into XBMC.

So where do I start?

Thanks Guys Big Grin
I have not touched any development on xbmc, so this is just a rough suggestion, there are alot of streaming addons, so how about looking at one of those, get an idea how the code was written and edit/mend it to you your needs
Thanks for the reply, I have found one online, its like a base file, the minute I change something XBMC gets script error... I have no idea....
Another suggestion, not sure if this will work for you, but you are able to add streams to xbmc without addons. here is the link:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Int...io_streams
(2013-07-07, 14:18)LukeC88 Wrote: Thanks for the reply, I have found one online, its like a base file, the minute I change something XBMC gets script error... I have no idea....

On Script-Errors you should see the full Python Stacktrace in the xbmc.log.
There you will find the reason for your error including the wrong line (number).

And if you are a Python Beginner I guess you did something wrong with the indentions.
Indentions are Syntax in Python!
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-07-08, 10:15)sphere Wrote: And if you are a Python Beginner I guess you did something wrong with the indentions.
Indentions are Syntax in Python!

I found this out the hard way!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Basic addon0