Live TV rewind?
So, now that I have a working piece of hardware...
Live TV seems to be working much better now.. except that if I try to rewind to see something that just occurred, it doesn't.

Am I wrong in thinking that this is a general function of the NPVR program, allowing limited rewind capabilities on live TV?

If I am wrong.. then it seems to be working just fine, and this is more of a FEATURE REQUEST.
Did you enable timeshifting in the XBMC PVR settings for NextPVR?

Martin
Timeshifting is enabled in the PVR addon, and I have an appropriate directory with plenty of space on it set up in the NPVR program itself.
I can pause the live TV, and FF through commercials from there, but any attempt at a rewind gives only maybe 2 seconds worth, and does some weird loop where is skips forward a little, then goes back some, then skips forward a bit more, then goes back again.

If I pause for an extended period, I can FF through stuff, but still cannot rewind back to see anything once it's gone past in the FF action.
Something additional I'm seeing.
Even after I quit watching Live TV, and exit out of XBMC, the tuner is still active until I either reset the machine, or close/restart the NPVR service.
I just had to delete 100+gig of live TV data files as well. It looks like the files are not being deleted after I change channels, or exit out of XBMC.

I suppose Log files are next to be requested?
First make sure these functions work within the NPVR client. If so, then yes the next logical step is to grab debug logs, post them to xbmclogs.com and then put a link to them here.
This is related to the npvr side of things. I would suggest you check there forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV rewind?0