Win NimbleTV add-on?
Video 
Hey guys,

I've got a NimbleTV.com subscription and would love a way to be able to watch these channels through XBMC.

Is there any add-on that will enable me to do this within XBMC?
Or additionally, does anyone know of any third party apps (that run separately to XBMC) that allow me to access this service without a web browser?
Ideally, I want to be able to control this with my XBMC remote.
I see they have already a Roku app, so if we can get to see the source of that app (is it possible?), it will be more robust and easy to use their own API (if they have something), rather than "scraping" their site, and we can develop a nice XBMC app as well.
(2013-07-09, 17:27)peeyes Wrote: I see they have already a Roku app, so if we can get to see the source of that app (is it possible?), it will be more robust and easy to use their own API (if they have something), rather than "scraping" their site, and we can develop a nice XBMC app as well.

I wish I had the skill/knowledge to do this. This is exactly what will make my XBMC the only thing I need in my home theater!
I may give it a try :-), but I am currently into something now, if I find some time sure I am happy to do that, provided depends on how complicated that is etc.
Wow really?
You just became my best friend! Haha.

Despite not knowing any programming, I'd be more than glad to help you out with any UI design wherever I can.

Have you made many XBMC add-ons?[/align]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NimbleTV add-on?0