[REQUEST} Brittv.co.uk addon
Hi, Brittv.co.uk allows people like me who do not live in the UK to watch live streams and catchup TV from UK channels. Would it be possible for someone to write an addon for this?
Would love to see an add on for this.
I have a working plugin, but frankly, I'm worried about the legality of that site.

D
The google ads on it include Virgin Media so there is an irony if it isnt a legit site
dlake02, any chanc eof testing your addon ?
Sounds very interesting :-)
Why not just use the FilmOn AddOn instead? It has most of the Freeview channels already.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
freedom of choice ? No big logo on the screen ? decent picture quality Huh?
Fair enough, but I travel a lot, and live in different places, and find the FilmOn service to be very good for the most part, and I am not even a subscriber (where you can get HD, make recordings, etc, etc). As a free service I can put up with having the logo being displayed.

I am using an alternative version of the FilmOn AddOn to give me more flexibility of reception in different locations. I'm using FilmOn because I would rather trade off some things to have the reliability of a well known site that is in continuous operation (with an exisiting, working, and supported XBMC AddOn) rather than some of these other sites that come and go regularly.

But each to his own. I was just making a helpful suggestion.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST} Brittv.co.uk addon0