Adding phil's library editor to Aeon Nox
i see phill created a script called Library Editor: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=158775

And i see that some devs are using it in their skins, cirrus extended and Ace is two that I have noticed.

I also see in the above link, that phil said it will be available in aeon nox, i use the latest (i think) git version, but dont see the script in there.

So my question, has anyone here succesfully included the script in a AeonNox mod, and if so, can you please give me the mod, or some pointers on how to add it?

Thanks,
take a look at dialogvideoinfo there you will find it, if the script is installed.
dumb question, how do i check if it is installed, and how do i run it?
check you addon directory from xbmc if there is a folder called "script.libraryeditor" if yes all is ok, if not follow your link in first post and download the zip and install it.

When you are on a movie, press "i" then you see the dialogvideoinfo, there is a button for the editor. I´m not at home so i dont know the name of the button.
i installed the script, but still there is no option to change/edit. i also dont see anything about dialogvideoinfo. Ichecked on the "i" as well as context menu.

My information screen looks as follows:

Play Trailer Refresh Choose Art

Tested on git AeonNox as well as 4.0.9 repository version.

Do i need to edit something somewhere?
Have u tried pressing the right arrow on your keyboard while on Choose Art? There should be more buttons...
Yip, after choose art it goes back to first button. Should it just work, or should I mod something.
refresh is the right button, if you highlight refresh there will appear a new menupoint called "change info labels" select it

(2013-07-10, 20:46)Eisi2005 Wrote: refresh is the right button, if you highlight refresh there will appear a new menupoint called "change info labels" select it

Ah, the button layout is different in 4.09 and git then.
Is this option available on the version off the default repository or is this only available on the git version? If it's only on the git version is there a special repo for this or do I have to install it manually?
Git only I think. And you have to download and install manually. That being said, as it is on git, there are clearly going to be bugs. So use at your own risk Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding phil's library editor to Aeon Nox0