Disable or be able to drag and move "Playback Failed'" pop-up message?
Hello Guys,

Sorry to ask a stupid question..but is there an "under the hood" way to disable the "Playback Failed'" pop-up message in XBMC windows?
I'm seeing this weird behavior with select channels....After several attempts of trying to open them, they eventually open up and play fine, but the pop up still comes up in the center of the screen and blocks my view. If I close the pop-up the channel closes as well Sad

The 2nd option and that could be a feature request, would be the ability to drag and move around (i,e hide or even better minimize) the actual pop-up...w/o having to click OK.

Thanks in advance!

-Paul
Sorry, there is no such feature. By channels are you talking about TV channels when using a PVR addon? If so, you may want to post in the appropriate thread about the addon and figure out why you are having issues displaying those channels.
(2013-07-09, 17:40)kricker Wrote: Sorry, there is no such feature. By channels are you talking about TV channels when using a PVR addon? If so, you may want to post in the appropriate thread about the addon and figure out why you are having issues displaying those channels.

They're actually channels I play using LiveStreams add-on. It would be nice to have the ability to minimize or at least drag/move around those pop-up messages. Thank you!
Check with the add-on developer. Those might be something he can make pop notifications that will show up on the bottom right.
(2013-07-09, 19:45)kricker Wrote: Check with the add-on developer. Those might be something he can make pop notifications that will show up on the bottom right.

I just did...we'll see what he comes back with Smile I thought those msgs were inherent to xbmc! Thanks Again Mate!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable or be able to drag and move "Playback Failed'" pop-up message?0