• 4(current)
Release Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)
Can I use Keymap Editor to assign a hey, lets say the "1" key to launch a video addon?
(2014-04-07, 21:26)jpc0480 Wrote: I'm using a Logitech harmony ultimate.

I tried with esc, but it seems it only takes you back one level. With the button on the iPhone xbmc app (pictured) it takes you all the way back to the home screen centered on "movies". So it seems that this app has to be either using a keyboard shortcut or a combination? I would like to figure it out... With this remote I should be able to..
I saw you mentioned 'openelec on rpi', are you using a ir receiver, or are you controlling it with hdmi-cec. If it's with cec, you are limited on what keys your tv will use to control the pi. I have the same type of remote and when controlling windows my escape button goes to the root, but when using the same button for r-pi, it only acts as a back key(hdmi-cec).
(2014-04-08, 18:18)DetrieZ Wrote: Can I use Keymap Editor to assign a hey, lets say the "1" key to launch a video addon?
Good idea. Will add in next version.
(2014-04-09, 11:47)takoi Wrote:
(2014-04-08, 18:18)DetrieZ Wrote: Can I use Keymap Editor to assign a hey, lets say the "1" key to launch a video addon?
If I knew it was that easy, I would have asked before. Would it be possible to launch a favorite(section of an addon)?
You can open favorite window. I don't think launching any specific item in favorite or a path of plugin will be possible. That would require user to type in command (kinda defeating the purpose of the addon)
(2014-04-09, 11:47)takoi Wrote:

Great! I will watch for it
Thanks
(2014-04-07, 21:41)takoi Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 16:19)jpc0480 Wrote: When I click the delete button the menu options for edit new and delete just refresh. Nothing happens.
That's what it's supposed to do. It resets everything to default.

(2014-04-07, 21:26)jpc0480 Wrote: I'm using a Logitech harmony ultimate.

I tried with esc, but it seems it only takes you back one level. With the button on the iPhone xbmc app (pictured) it takes you all the way back to the home screen centered on "movies". So it seems that this app has to be either using a keyboard shortcut or a combination? I would like to figure it out... With this remote I should be able to..

Go to Edit->Global->Activate Window->Home. That's the one you want.

That is what I was looking for! Thanks!!
I need to program a Ortek VRC-100, but when I try to install the keymap editor it fails to download and install. I've tried with frodo and gotham. ??

edit: I installed it from a zip.
adbLink The Kodi Companion. Available for Windows, Mac & Linux.
Hello guys.

I just make a fresh install on my Raspberry, I use OpenELEC 3.2.4 (stable version) and find some problems with Keymap Editor.

After install the addon, when I try use, I receive an error message: Script failed! main.py

How to resolve this?

Tanks.
(2014-04-14, 01:14)alberto.barros Wrote: Hello guys.

I just make a fresh install on my Raspberry, I use OpenELEC 3.2.4 (stable version) and find some problems with Keymap Editor.

After install the addon, when I try use, I receive an error message: Script failed! main.py

How to resolve this?

Tanks.

Edit: nvm, I think I know what the issue is. (It fails when you have no video/audio addons install), Will fix
Hi,

Great add-on! I am trying to configure my ortek vrc-1100 so that when I press the info button (near the OK button ... up and to the right of it) it simulates pressing the "i" button on the keyboard to show TVShow/Movie information. I can't seem to find this in the menu. Where in the menu is it? How can I navigate to it?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
(2014-04-17, 17:23)SCTW Wrote: Hi,

Great add-on! I am trying to configure my ortek vrc-1100 so that when I press the info button (near the OK button ... up and to the right of it) it simulates pressing the "i" button on the keyboard to show TVShow/Movie information. I can't seem to find this in the menu. Where in the menu is it? How can I navigate to it?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

Navigation->Show Info
Hi,
i also get a script error at start. (Windows 7)

XBMC Log say:

EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.WindowsError'>
Error Contents: (183, 'Eine Datei kann nicht erstellt werden, wenn sie bereits vorhanden ist')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.keymap\main.py", line 81, in <module>
main()
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.keymap\main.py", line 40, in main
os.rename(src, dst)
WindowsError: (183, 'Eine Datei kann nicht erstellt werden, wenn sie bereits vorhanden ist')
-->End of Python script error report<--
(2014-04-21, 13:56)DeejayT Wrote: Hi,
i also get a script error at start. (Windows 7)

XBMC Log say:

EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.WindowsError'>
Error Contents: (183, 'Eine Datei kann nicht erstellt werden, wenn sie bereits vorhanden ist')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.keymap\main.py", line 81, in <module>
main()
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.keymap\main.py", line 40, in main
os.rename(src, dst)
WindowsError: (183, 'Eine Datei kann nicht erstellt werden, wenn sie bereits vorhanden ist')
-->End of Python script error report<--
What do you have in your %appdata%\XBMC\userdata\keymaps folder?
[/quote]
What do you have in your %appdata%\XBMC\userdata\keymaps folder?
[/quote]

The filepath is another:
appdata\roaming\xmbc\userdata\keymaps

There i have following files:
keyboard.old
keyboard.xml
keyboard.xml.bak
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)7