• 7(current)
Release Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)
Hi,

This is the first time I have used this add-on

I am experiencing a problem I have assigned video full screen to the stop button(key id="61952") on my remote, I am finding that several other buttons on the remote are assigning the same key id.

if I want another button to lets say turn off/on subtitles in video full screen its assigning the same key id. so if I want to stop my video it will instead turn the subtitles on/off.

is there a way I can resolve this problem? It only seems to be duplicating the stop key id, play and pause are working fine.

I have also noticed that a large number of my remotes buttons do not work but if I run irw in the terminal they do but of course they returned code is different to the one the add-on assigns.

System Ubuntu 14.04.1
Kodi v14_apha
iMON/LCD (15c2:ffdc) iMON-PAD remote(unsure of its version possibly V3)

Your help is greatly appreciated

Keep up the good work[/size]
First off all thank you for the great work on creating this addon.

Everything is working fine for me except the mapping for the system > shutdown action; i expected it to power off my entire system (like navigating to power > power off system in the xbmc menu does), but instead it seems to only turn off xbmc and leaves my system running.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
(2014-09-03, 14:17)purplerocket09 Wrote: Hi,

This is the first time I have used this add-on

I am experiencing a problem I have assigned video full screen to the stop button(key id="61952") on my remote, I am finding that several other buttons on the remote are assigning the same key id.

if I want another button to lets say turn off/on subtitles in video full screen its assigning the same key id. so if I want to stop my video it will instead turn the subtitles on/off.

is there a way I can resolve this problem? It only seems to be duplicating the stop key id, play and pause are working fine.

I have also noticed that a large number of my remotes buttons do not work but if I run irw in the terminal they do but of course they returned code is different to the one the add-on assigns.

System Ubuntu 14.04.1
Kodi v14_apha
iMON/LCD (15c2:ffdc) iMON-PAD remote(unsure of its version possibly V3)

Your help is greatly appreciated

Keep up the good work

Issue resolved after rolling back to XBMC 13.2

Most of the button still do not work, Is it possible to add them in the next version?

Great addonSmile
Hi,

first of all thanks for your great work.

What I still miss is a little more support for the PVR-specific commands (e.g. show TV-recordings, show TV-Timers, show EPG-timeline...) OR support for assigning letters.

Is there a chance you could implemend this?
(2014-09-04, 04:14)purplerocket09 Wrote: Issue resolved after rolling back to XBMC 13.2

Most of the button still do not work, Is it possible to add them in the next version?

Great addonSmile
The issues you describe sounds more like issues with remote. If multiple physical buttons are recognized as the same key and you cant fix it with a regular keymap.xml (wiki) file, there is nothing this addon can do. (also see LIRC (wiki)). You might get better help by creating a thread in General Help and Support.
(2014-11-16, 13:59)pete0007 Wrote: Hi,

first of all thanks for your great work.

What I still miss is a little more support for the PVR-specific commands (e.g. show TV-recordings, show TV-Timers, show EPG-timeline...) OR support for assigning letters.

Is there a chance you could implemend this?
Are you talking about the new helix Window IDs (wiki)?
I dont understand how I am supposed to start this...I installed the plugin in XBMC, but when I go to it under add-ons, there is no way to configure anything.

How do I use this?

Nevermind...I had to re-enable the "Apps" menu item on Nox.
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
(2014-11-16, 15:13)takoi Wrote: Are you talking about the new helix Window IDs (wiki)?

No, actually I meant http://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls.

But your hint sounds promising also.
Would be nice if you could find the time to answer again, takoi.

Actually there is no way in your plugin to assign the (XBMC-fuction-)keys E and H.

Is it a problem in general to assign alphabet keys with your plugin?
Those are just default keys. You can already go to a few pvr specific windows (in "Windows" category). Will add the rest before helix, but be patient!
Thanks a lot in advance !
Hi. Got a bit of a problem whilst playign video.

I have XBMC running on 2 devices. With the main device on an Intel Nuc everything works fine. But on my RPi, when playing a video, the "i" button (info button not the letter i) doesn't work. Normally this function would bring up the in-video info with the dvd box art, the meta data, run time, etc

Any idea what I need to change in the keymap editor to get this working?

Thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Does Keymap Editor not work with the Green Start button on this remote?

Because I can not seem to get the green start button to change to the action I want which is "Previous menu" I think I want the green button to take me back to the main home screen.

MCE PC Remote Control
http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Control-In...407&sr=8-1
Great add-on thanks for the hard work and the quick support. I was wondering if there was a keyboard shortcut for hiding/unhiding watched library? I have seen that it can be mapped to a keyboard command but I didn't see it in the add-on. It would be a very handy key for me personally.

Thanks
This does not work at all on an Android device. Lets me edit, then I save, then I re-enter the plugin and everything is back to the original. It doesn't show any error when I save.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)7